• shaving

imbluetack [sign in to see picture]

Both me and my oh shave down below but oh still complains about being pricked by hair

Any hair removal products that we could use safely

First post on lh so apologise if it been brought up b4

Look forwards to some answers love the forum s on here great tits to sorry tips lol :-)

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

You can get hair removal creams that soften and gets rid of hairs from roots so less pricking from hairs.you need one specifically for downstairs though.waxing or epilation last alot longer

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Mrs Hiskett, if you're going down the road of hair removal clean it best be suited for the area! There are some hilarious reviews on amazon if you Google "hair removal balls review" that will disuade you from going against the manufacturer's recommendations

Waxing would be a good option! I haven't looked into it myself but I have always fancied trying it

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

For the lazy, here's an example of such a review:

"Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)"

imbluetack [sign in to see picture]

not lazy , but glad you put this on as it made us laugh

but also i feel for the guy

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

That's going to happen eventually whatever hair removal method you use, the only way to not be pricked by stubble is to just let the hair grow out. Even with waxing or hair removal creams you have to let the hair grow out to a certain length in order to use them, which will be prickly stubble length. It's just something that comes with being bare!

You can use oils like this to soften the hairs a bit and keep it feeling smoother down there:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921

Or products like this which aim to slow the hair growth and eventually force your hair to grow back thinner, making for less prickly, slower to appear stubble:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33328

Both of them work well with shaving, so there's no need to switch to waxing if you don't feel comfortable doing it (I can't in good faith reccomend using hair removal creams at all as I have never had one that works). It would also be useful to remind your OH that they need to keep on top of their own shaving stubble if they don't want to get that pricking sensation, as sometimes it's actually your own stubble causing the irritation not your partners!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

I shave every day in the shower, so for us it's never been an issue. I use a multi bladed razor for body hair.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.