• Fun with Ice

J-Curious [sign in to see picture]

Hey all :) So a brief catch up - the way me and my girlfriend first started thinking about experimenting with sex toys was when we were fooling around and I grab a sip off drink, water with ice. I knew the nipple became more sensitive when cold, so for a laugh I held some ice to hers and then licked them. I was not anticipating such a strong reaction.

Since then we've moved on to vibrators, bilndfolds, restraints, gags etc. etc., but we always come back to ice. On the nipple with a clamp, on the clit, it's a great little 'toy'.

My question is just this - what has your experience been with ice as a sex toy and, can you recommend anything similar and did you find ice to work particularly well with any other toy? I'm still almost entirely new to sex, sex toys and kink, so don't leave anything out on the grounds of it being too basic :)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

It's great! My ex used to glide ice over my body then trail his tounge where the ice had been :) Although i'm hoping when i get a new partner that we could try ice followed by LH candle massage oil :) But its awesome :)

J-Curious [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, I hadn't thought of the massage oil. Generally I've found the hot-cold contrast of my tongue and ice to be quite powerful, even putting a sliver of it with my tongue during oral

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

We didn't have ice last night but my bf did have a bottle of vodka in the freezer which was a fantastic substitute ^_^ It was like a make shift massage wand (minus the vibrating) cannot fault it! As well as pouring very cold vodka on my body, he hed the bottle against 'there' before oral which is a whole new level of experience ^_^

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

We've never used actual ice as such, I kinda prefer the heat! However I'm curious as to whether you've tried glass dildos yet?

I prefer to heat mine up in warm water first, but many others will pop theirs in the fridge or a bowl of cold water before use to explore cold sensory play. You can use it on any part of the body really, and if you do choose to use it internally then it feels great as it starts to warm up to body temp ;)

Oooohh that sounds good! I've not tried the candle yet but i thought of the idea when i was chatting with a friend about how to spice sex up! I was using the massage candle on her (in a non sexual way lol) but she said it was really soothing. Then we got on to the whole hot/cold play and i said she needs to give it a go with the candle and ice with her bf :)

Boogaloo wrote:

We've never used actual ice as such, I kinda prefer the heat! However I'm curious as to whether you've tried glass dildos yet?

I prefer to heat mine up in warm water first, but many others will pop theirs in the fridge or a bowl of cold water before use to explore cold sensory play. You can use it on any part of the body really, and if you do choose to use it internally then it feels great as it starts to warm up to body temp ;)

+1

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

For me the best "ice" play has been when I am restrained and blindfolded and my partner is using various stimuli to work me over. The Ice in his mouth and licking is nice, but tied up spread open and him dripping the ice onto my clit was insane. Of course at first I wanted to close my legs up, but I couldn't and with each drip and gasp I enjoyed it so much I orgasmed within 3 strokes of penetration.

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind a little bit of a play with an ice dildo or similar but the general effect is too numbing. I actually find it pleasant on my nipples which are hugely under-sensitive (and not really an erogenous zone for me, but it feels interesting)

Confession: when I've had a few drinks and start to get into an amorous mood I'll find myself sitting with a bottle of beer or something equally cold between my legs, kind of like MissNoir mentioned. I do it without even realising, it just feels so pleasant!

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

http://www.deliciouslyinappropriate.net/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deliciouslyinappropriate.net%2FIce_Dildo__how_to_.html . Could try this but becareful as ice cam be sharp

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

We love to play with two glass dildos one that's been in the freezer and one in hot water... Switching from one to the other :-)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I do like using the glass dildos on my wife as the hot and the cold and as we own more thsn one we can keep one in the freezer and warm on up and it is good when were changing between the hot and the cold.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ice is brilliant on those hot sticky summer nights. You can also make a pot of ice water and then pour onto your partners naked blindfolded body from a hieght. They will either love it or will want to kill you after!

Good fun stuff

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I'm am so putting my glass dildo on ice for tonight. The candles look fun too.

The freezer is the best place to put ur glass dildo.

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

Be careful if you're putting glass in the freezer, if you don't let it warm up a bit it can stick to your skin and that doesn't sound fun at all!

Have a done it a few times and never had that problem about it sticking to skin.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Had a great idea if you have 2 glass toys. Hot and cold dp.

Now that could be a good idea.

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I once went down on my OH, switching between sipping ice water and a hot cup of tea... she seemed to enjoy it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.