• Toy sharing??

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Do you share toys with partner? Do you keep yours seperate but out during play? My husband nicked my suction cup and i cant bring myself to use it knowing its gone where the sun dont shine! Im fuming he dont look after his toys properly and he nicked my first ever bought toy!!! (his pennence is buying me knew on thurs but not point)

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I have shared toys with both a male and a female partner. So long as they are good quality and non-porous and have been thoroughly cleaned then I'm okay with it x

Thank you .think its just me not use to all this

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

It might be worth getting one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30925

and don't tell him the code!

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

I'd be the same. I'm a bit over the top about cleanliness, so I don't think I'd be able to relax with that in the back of my head, no matter how well it was cleaned.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

oh
    deffo on top of my list. Youd thonk he got enough dildo with the 6 he got compared to my 4!!! (insert profanities).... Innocent-fun nice to know someeone else think same. he tainted my toy
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

What toy is it? If it is silicone then you can sterilise it completely, no harm done. If it isn't...well then yes, you're quite correct that sharing is not good! At least he is buying you a new one lol

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

With pourous toys you can just use condoms to keep them safe :) Though I personaly never liked condoms on my toys XD

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I don't really share toys because he doesn't use them, except our magic wand really. I wouldn't have a problem sharing though as long as he looked after them and cleaned them properly. It's not like we haven't been all up in each other's business before anyway, to put it bluntly :p

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Dont have this issue personally (hes very happy with just himself) but id agree with mrs hiskett. Id just feel a bit uncomfortable and id like a clear line between "mine and yours"

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't want to share, no matter what material it's made of or how well it's been cleaned. Ass to vagina is never going to happen in my house!

Glad he's buying you a new one Mrs Hiskett :)

Never know [sign in to see picture]

He's buying you a new one so he can have your old one...... I see his game ;)

Ive only shared non insertable toys so far but with my anal toy collection expanding I have noticed him getting more interested. We shall see, with a good clean I'm not against it.

Lol i know he only buying coz i went mental. Clear line plz for me .glad he getting one for me cheeky sod .

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Raven93 wrote:

With pourous toys you can just use condoms to keep them safe :) Though I personaly never liked condoms on my toys XD

If during a heated session, and we were useing the same toy (rarely) we would roll on a 'teatless' condom, just to keep that high.

gona throw a pack of condoms at his head

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

i don't have an issue . I buy them all anyway so they are generally biased for couples use . The small bullets for example can be used for both guys and gals .Even the cock ring is designed to stimulate her as well. As long as you keep them clean with LH squirty toy cleaner then I don't see a problem .

With an ever growing toy collection then some planning is often needed as I like to clean the toys again just before use in a session.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I would go completly off the chain if my partner used one of insertable toys that way... so I am going to give you a big AMEN on your freak out.

I have also considered buying a lock box from here because I get concered about the kiddos geting into my closet stash space at some point and also he needs to use his own stuff.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.