• Why is my G spot hiding from me??

BadNic [sign in to see picture]

I know this is a post that comes up often but was wondering what I should do. The only time Iv'e ever had a G spot orgasm is when I'm on top and it only happens rarely so at least I know it's there right?? Well I bought a G spot vibrator and I can't seem to locate it anywhere lol! Some of you might be aware that I'm pregnant and I'm feeling a bit apprehensive when using my dildos etc as I'm frightened of going too far in (I know this is so stupid and can remember my friend having the same worry a few years ago and me telling her not to be ridiculous) but I think it's more kind of a psychologica thingl. I don't know wether to return my g spot vibrator or wait untill I am comfortable enough to try again and proper lol. Anyone else ever had this issue and eventually became successful in the find ha ha!! x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Yes!

I found G-spot vibrators weren't very good for me to find mine. It was glass dildos that helped me. Then once I knew where it was and how to find it I did find one vibrator that works on my G-spot now.

But for me the hardness of glass was the winner :)

It's trial and error to find what works for you.

Ooh thanks delilah! I think I'm going to invest in one. Not only have I heard they are great, they are also really pretty <3 lol x

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I've found this the only thing that i can find my g-spot with is the happy rabbir g spot vibe.

Char99 [sign in to see picture]

My first glass dildo came this morning, can't wait to try it out. Like you, I'm pregnant, and have used some pretty long toys and am a bit worried, but have read it's totally safe!
    If I were you I'd wait, you can always return it after baby comes if necessary x

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Try having a play just by yourself no toys first hun

Thanks ladies <3 Will wait and have a try again and if not the hunt continues lol! You's have definetely put me in the mood to buy some glass goods! Might need to check how the far the funds can be stretched lol any glass dildos you can recomend? Char99 congrats! How far on are you? I get freaked out when I go too far incase I do damage to the cervix which is crazy I know lol x

I have Mrs hiskett but to no avail :( maybe my fingers are too short? Haha x

Char99 [sign in to see picture]

BadNic, almost 24 weeks now, and I've been so ridiculously horny this time round! Husband doesn't know what's hit him lol! Last night we used a rather long dildo and it freaked me out a bit! Maybe it was too long! Will be trying out the glass dildo tonight though, can't wait x

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I've been having the same problem, I'm starting to think I have no G spot! When I use G spot toys the stimulation feels nice, but it I've never experienced a proper G spot orgasm, no matter how long I try for.

I've just ordered a Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot vibe (it comes on Thursday, yay!), and I'm hoping that might help. I've tried just using my hands as well, but don't have much luck. I think a lot of my problem is that having clitoral orgasms is so easy for me, that even if I just massage my "G spot" I get turned on and have a normal orgasm without even touching my clitoris. It doesn't feel any different to a normal climax, so I'm guessing it's not a G spot orgasm!

I guess for us it's a case of persistence and experimentation :) hope you find yours soon!

Ah I'm 21 weeks so no how u feel hunni lol and my hubby is exactly the same! He says I'm like a fiend! Hope you have fun tonight with ur glass :) Boogaloo I really hope you find yours too lol. Let me know if you do. Thing is I can hit it when I;m on top sometimes but with me being pregs I'm a bit uncomfortable in some positions to when I'm not pregnant. x

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Not even "come hither" signals with your finger stroking down (pelvic down wards ) ?? Feel like small rough bulging patch bout 2cm (or inch sorry cant remember) should be there ..... Hope you find it.... Oh next timr your cuming when on top try (if you can ) focusing on roughly where good feeling coming from using penis as some what as pinpointer may hrlp too

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Mine too was a bit elusive but the Cupids g spot smoothie vibrator found it ! :)

I'll give it a bash thanks for the advice :* Terri I was debating between that one and the G-Slim. I opted for the G-Slim because I thought it looked so different and unusual. Hope I get there lol x

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

Don't worry about it ....Most men can't find it either apparently !!

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Try having a clitoral orgasm before trying with your G-Spot, you'll find it much easier when you're totally aroused. The come hither motion works better if someone else does it for you, they can generally apply more pressure & move faster than you can when trying to do it to yourself. Helping hands also means you can stimulate the clitoris simultaneously if you want to, perhaps aiming for a blended orgasm at first will be easier. Don't give up, it's there! :-)

Lol Kinkyman I'm not throwing the towel in yet!! Foxxy thanks for that advice. I'd probably combust with all that going on lol. I will find it!!!! x

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

G spot toys often recommend putting a pillow under your bum when you lay down so your hips are up and thats supposed to make it easier for g-spot stimulation.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed my G-spot to move during stages of my pregnancy and the position of my baby. This is something to keep in mind. With muscles relaxing, and things pushing this way and that, it maybe harder to reach than when you're not pregnant.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I can only find mine properly with my fingers and that stimulation isn't enough to make me come. I swear mine moves about... maybe that's odd but I swear sometimes it's lower than it usually is, sometimes it's more sensitive and sometimes I feel nothing!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.