• Roleplay and the over 40's

Mr Gentleman gent [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone

Looking for some ideas for myself and the OH (wife), all ideas welcome, she can be submissive but then so can i

help us spice things up this weekend.

we have the schoolgirl outfit (short plaid skirt) and a Latex outfit

what else can we try

thanks in advance

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

TBH before making suggestions we have to know your boundaries that you and your partner have as some may entail spanking and perhaps a partner being tied up. Some may also require much rougher sex..Like I have said before about roleplays if your partner isn't into tying up for example than you can't introduce into a roleplay without them knowing it will just freak them out.

There is one we are thinking of doing which the some elements of the school girl outfit could be used. We are thinking of doing a lazy secretary scene . If you think of the film Secretary then there are some scenes in that which can be reenacted. .I havn't had chance yet to think this one through fully but it may give you some ideas .

If you fancy a lady cop scene then refer to one of my later posts in my thread "Do you wish for the unexpected" I am still feeling the effects today from that one!

Mr Gentleman gent [sign in to see picture]

thanks,

yep she likes being tied up, not to much though and leaving me control what happens, toys and a little bit of BDSM

i love it of course

spanked her in her tiny skirt, what a night that was

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

There are loads of threads about roleplay
    But here's some ideas
    Air hostess happy to serve you
    Police officer either sex
    Massage parlour
    Libarian standing on a footstool dresses like secretary
    Secretary working after hours
    Gardener
    Maid good at french polishing ;)
    Recent one we've added is lovehoney rep dressed in skirt suit n heels.. briefcase and you ask for demonstrations
    The list is endless check out tge threads some Great ideas on those including 007 n bad bond girl

and most offer opportunity for sensation play or bdsm xx
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Just noticed age... I dont think it matters what age as long as yr both happy.... im in 30s but my above answer can apply for 18-60 if u want or older xx

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Just noticed age... I dont think it matters what age as long as yr both happy.... im in 30s but my above answer can apply for 18-60 if u want or older xx

+1

I couldn't work out why an age needed specifying.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

The one we have always wanted to do but not yet got around to doing it is the kidnapp victim .

You can set this in any period you want which is a big attraction. some examples

Pirate kidnapping some royalty from a ship they have just ransacked

Cowboy kidnapping Indian Squaw

Indian kindnapping Cowgirl

It is easily done on modern day setting as well . Kindnapp a rich millionaires housewife for ransom . If the ransom isn't met you can get your evil way with her.

This scenario will invove in tying up it can either be just hands or fully tied to the bed spreadeagled. The choice will be yours and your partner.

I am assuming here of course that your will be the top ( dominant) and your wife the bottom( submissive) .The type of dress will be important to think about . The last thing you want to be doing is having to untie her to get her undressed. For example if I was doloing the modern setting I would want my Mrs to wear a buttoned up blouse either braless or a front fastening bra.

The skirt or trousers and the pants can easily be tugged off when she is tied up.

Another option we are considering is for her to wear old clothes. These can be then ripped or cut off .

As regards dialogue ,we tend to improvise . This comes easier with a little practise but saying stupid things is all part of the fun. Outakes may be numerous :) However there is no reason for not to use a written dialogue if that is your preference .

The list of roleplays is endless and in our case my Mrs just loves visiting fancy dress shops for new costumes.

There is an inexpensive book I can recommend and its called "Fantasy Sex" by Lisa Sweet. Plenty of ideas in this book and includes guides for the costume etc.

The only thing I will probasbly need to add is to make sure you have in your head with being the top is your set objectives and make sure the bottom (sub) will enjoy them .

Good Luck and please kindly let us all know how you get on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.