• Butt Plug Newbie

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all we are after a little advice... We love anal play but never used a butt plug... Any tips?? What is so amazing ... How are they used ???
    Cheers
    X

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Here's Lovehoneys guides to butt plugs for you http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/buyers-guide/

Watch the videos, read the guides, look at different types of plugs and why not read some reviews that people have written already. If that's not enough then there are so many threads on this already. There's a search bar at the top, use this to find them (I was going to link a couple up for you but there are seriously too many to choose from)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Would try this one, maybe, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30819

yes it says "large" but it's not too big I bet either of you would find it OK it is a great shape that's easy to use and will stay in place(not like some others which may come out on their own when you don't want it to)

kc. [sign in to see picture]

The great thing about LH products are that if for some reason you are not happy with them then you can always return them. The thing about butt plugs and sex toys in general is that we are all different and thus there is never a standard. The main thing is to start slowly and with plenty of lube but also don't be afraid of it when you think that looks too big. You obviously do work your way up to bigger experiences. It is amazing just how deep a toy or fist can go and how much of a stretch you can accommodate. So don't underestimate the size or indeed overestimate, perhaps start with something in the middle. I'm not that into plugs myself as they just sit there and don't really hit the prostrate. I much prefer my wife's fist or one of our dildos. Experiment is the word and the fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.