• Prostate ejaculation

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

Question for the guys, have you ever cummed before with just anal play? It can be a dildo or prostate massager or whatever, just becouse I've always wanted a hands free cum with anal but it doesn't work for me, any advice?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I've had sex with guys before and have cum from their penetration. It was an awesome feeling having a totally hands free orgasm! I've done it in loads of different positions, but I guess that the main thing is that your prostate is being hit and you relax. Overthinking an orgasm can make it not happen!

I have never managed to do it solo before though. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but haven't quite managed it.

I do know that others on this forum definitely have done it.

kc. [sign in to see picture]

I have managed it both when playing solo with a toy or when my wife has played with me as well. My wife regularly milks me which is like a slow release of fluid, that may I guess be classed as an orgasm but it's not a full on shooting ejaculation. It's still very pleasurable though. It really does seem to be about hitting that prostate spot just right. From experience the full on shooting ejaculation does seem harder to achieve on a regular basis. Sadly I can't recall if it involved her using a toy or fisting me, the result was quite spectacular though as I was lying on my back and the result was a jet of cum several inches high. I'd suggest you keep trying, I'm sure you are.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

I've had it when my wife has been fisting me, which is a wonderful experience, but never solo

Mrnw [sign in to see picture]

At first I couldnt cum analy either but once it happend with my partner, ever since I have been able to cum hands free every time solo or with her.
    I think it just once your body knows how to relax it can just do it, It's like muscle memory!
    Personally I prefer my cock being played with at the same time as it's more intense but an anal only orgasm is completely different... More a dull release in a way

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

CWGarrow92 wrote:

Question for the guys, have you ever cummed before with just anal play? It can be a dildo or prostate massager or whatever, just becouse I've always wanted a hands free cum with anal but it doesn't work for me, any advice?

What toys have you used before? I would assume that it would be easiest to use a prostrate massager the first time. Then, as you get used to the positioning, you'll be able to acheive the same result with a dildo.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

i havent just from solo anal play since its hard not to play with your cock since it feels much better maybe i could if someone else did it whilst i couldnt touch my cock

Beard Squire [sign in to see picture]

Never yet but keen to! Been really close with p spot toy from LH but still needed slightest of touches from OH, I'm still in early days analy though, so think I will be easily achievable once I'm more experienced and relaxed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.