• Sexy lighting?

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone using colour changing bulbs to make things different in their bedroom? Been looking at some of these smartbulbs with multicolour LEDs. They look really cool.

Examples would include Philips Hue, LIFX etc. There are some cheaper non smart options too.

How do you like them? What colours work well to create a sexy mood?

Would you like to try if you haven't?

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I got one off Amazon for about £4,it even has a card type remote control with various options for colours changing and shades,can`t fault it.In the bedroom however,i prefer a remote dimmer switch,you can get them off theinternetelectricalstore.com you can buy a remote,or easily programme an unused button on an existing remote like a tv one etc.

Jennylafay [sign in to see picture]

We have these lampshades: http://tinyurl.com/kdhv8ba

They are great fun and easy to change to your mood. It gives a nice romantic glow in the room and there nice to look at as well :)

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We don't have it in our bedroom, but in our outdoor pool. Skin dipping during night with changing lights is a nice mood enhancer, especially when it slowly goes from yellow to red.

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a big fan of coloured bulbs but I like low and/or discreet light sources, so that could be a wall-mounted lamp or even a strip light above and behind a wardrobe. I think it's quite atmospheric and at the right level - with the right person! - it can certainly be sexy.

john69 wrote:

We don't have it in our bedroom, but in our outdoor pool. Skin dipping during night with changing lights is a nice mood enhancer, especially when it slowly goes from yellow to red.

Holy crap that sounds awesome!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far.

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

we have Phillips colour living lamps in our room. They have thousands of colour options and can be dimmed too.

Its nice to have more of a subtle light in the bedroom than the overhead light or a white lamp.

MrsMuffin wrote:

we have Phillips colour living lamps in our room. They have thousands of colour options and can be dimmed too.

Its nice to have more of a subtle light in the bedroom than the overhead light or a white lamp.

We have a overhead light in the bedroom and two smaller wallmounted ones either side of bed. Gives a much more relaxed light at night and enough to read by.

Ever though of introducing the colours to the bedroom? Have you had sex with different coloured lights on. Did it change anything for you both?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I'm not particularly keen on coloured lights, but I love candlelight so I'd like to get a dimmer switch so we can get that effect with less effort.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

We have a Phillips Livingcolour light in the bedroom which is great. It gives off so many different colours and you can pick one colour or have it changing which can be quite relaxing. The light is nice and low so very romantic.

I have heard somewhere before that if you look at the colour blue as you orgasm it makes it more intense! Every little helps 😉

Daniel E [sign in to see picture]

In the citizen M hotel chain you can change the colour of your bedroom with a remote control which is pretty cool

I like blue with chill out music on :)

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

john69 wrote:

Oh that's just showing off I say in a rather jealous grumbling mode.

I expect it is rather impressive though.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

It candle light for us if you want a nice relaxing romantic night in and perhaps play Managomy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.