• Pegging and anal.

kc. [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have been into anal sex for a long time now, over 16 years in fact. Apart from a few occasions she was always the receiver, which we both loved. In the past year plus though the tables have been turned and we have also got into her doing me so to speak. This has progressed from fingers, glass dildos, her various other toys to full scale fisting. Last January 2014 I bought a peg for her to try. I enjoyed it but she wasn't very keen so only pegged me twice. Luckily everything else carried on. Two weekends ago she was reading the Huffington Post on her FB post and it talked about straight couples,anal sex and the female partners also pegging their husbands / boyfriends. This had apparently featured in some American TV shows. She was quite pleased to think that we were out there doing it way ahead of all this media publicity. She asked if I still had the peg, which of course I still did. So after showering she promptly straps herself up,gives my butt a thoroughly good going over with some foreplay fisting before pegging me left right and centre. To say we loved it and especially her is an understatement. Since then she has had an even more thorough going over of me with the peg and has booked me in for tonight. So thank you Huffington Post.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Excellent post to read!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

I'll second that.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Me too.

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad you finally got what you desired!!!

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Agree. It took some time for my wife to enjoy doing it, too. But now she does it regularly, specially after having spanked me thoroughly. She wants me to dress in short skirts and stockings and bend over for a treatment.

Tinkitten [sign in to see picture]

Can you give me some tips on positions for this?!
    I recently bought a fun factory usb double strap on, that goes inside me while I peg my boyfriend but we had no end of trouble with it when we first tried it last week. I couldn't not get the position right (he lay on his back) and it wouldn't stay in place for either of us.
    He said to close my legs when I do it, so will try that, but does anyone else have any good tips position wise, as obviously this doesn't come naturally to me!

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

We find doggie best. She gets the good view that's usually mine, and it feels appropriately submissive. I'd recommend she wear a harness that gives you access, so you can switch/ alternate roles mmmmm x

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Position wise I like it on my back as I can see my wife obviously. You have to lift your legs up though as it gives better ease of penetration. Doggy style allows easy access and with my wife stood behind and us infront of the sink and mirror was particularly good for both of us. She had some of her real high heels on so that gave her really good easy access. She loved the view, use of the mirror and was able to reach round and stroke me off easily as well. We've also tried it with her on her back and me sat on her it. Another great position and I stroked off onto her. The thing is to make sure the harness is tightened up fully and doesn't move about, thus it advisable to get a peg with decent straps and not thin ones in my opinion.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.