• Your favorite Lube & Why

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Out of the ones I've tried, for lubrication I'd say my fave is the Doc Johnson Ultra Lube, as a little goes a long way and it has a nice consistency, no real smell and the bottle lasts a while :)

got some of the LH flavoured ones...just tried the passion fruit so far which is not bad. The chocolate orange and peppermint ones smell good, though not tasted them yet...

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Strawberry water based lube for me. Because I like eating strawberries :)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

mine is this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25239 its perfect for sensative skin. i have the larger bottle which unfortuntly got discontinued.

Ozzie Princess-Mary [sign in to see picture]

Sliquid Sassy, for basically everything, since it's toy safe, thick enough to glop around and spread without spilling off onto everything, and tastes of basically nothing, and Wet Platinum for in the shower since it's silicone based and won't just wash off. I go through a couple of bottles of Sliquid Sassy a year (Always buy it when it's on offer, if you keep the bottle sealed, it'll last basically forever), and I've had the same bottle of Wet Platinum since about 2009, because a little goes a long way.

Unfortunately, about 5ml of Platinum will also competently lubricate the whole inside of the bath and most of the bathroom floor. If you spill it, it won't wash off, and you will have to tapdance around it for the next few days.

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

For sex we love to use the Durex tingle!! Feels amazing.

For oral I always use the LH cherry flavoured lube. Very yummy

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I love ID Millennium for sex and glass toys, and Liquid Silk for silicone toys and it's got to be Cobeco Male Anal Lube for anal for me :)

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Sliquid lubes or almond oil when oils are in use.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have some water based lube for use on my OH with his metal cock ring, but for me it just is not needed. I get wet really easily, not running down my keg wet, but I hardly ever need lube with toys, even the large ones slip in with ease.

i have tried the Durex pleasure lubes but found them at best a novelty.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.