• ottoman beds and sex.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hey I'm looking into getting a new bed, and like the idea of ottoman beds, but I'm wondering how they fair when having sex on them?

I'm concerned about breaking it, so anyone who owns one, it'll be great to know how sturdy they are.

Thanks.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I had one at college, but that was many years ago. Had plenty of sex on it over a couple of years and it was fine. It actually felt more 'solid' than a normal bed which was better for sex, I think. By the way, anyone had sex on a water bed? I only tried it once and it was hilarious, but not really successful sex-wise! Maybe there's a technique ...

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have an ottoman bed and it's great, really sturdy and solid. Only downside is that it's not as good for bondage play as it's not a 4 poster, so if you're into that you might want to consider that xx

M-J [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lady Ness, Groupon might interest you today if you are still interested in Ottoman beds! I don't have one so can't offer an opinion, sorry :)

Thanks all so far.

Yeah @m-j I've been seeing some on there for awhile, and keep getting tempted.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

We have an ottoman bed and it's great. And don't worry about no posts for bondage ties. Just get this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

Its perfect and easily adjustable. We have a king size bed and it's plenty big enough.

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

I have had one for years, and they are fine. If anything, I advice to get a reclined head piece or board, gives you support if he is sitting and she is on top, or if you like to read before sleeping

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]
    Sorry, posted twice by mistake
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Plenty of storage, but it's under you!!

We went for a kingsize draw divan, same amount of storage but in draws.

Play on top and if there's a toy or tool that you want, you have easy access to the draws and your stuff. ;)

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Presumably it's something they take in to account when designing them, i'd be very surprised if sex could break one.

I've broken a few beds in the past, including a mahogany solid wood bed. I'm rather active on my bed and have used them for work before.

I have a few sets of under bed restraints already, but hardly use them, as I have dungeon equipment on hand =).

And storing toys under it, my toys are in my dungeon, or in a large cuppboard next to the bed. If anything the under bed storage would be for bedding, as I have a thing for designer sheets =)

I think either next month or the one after, once the baby is born, I'll get one of these beds. Kinda waiting until after, as I plan to replace my old matteress, and I have fears of my water breaking on a brand new one (you know it'd happen like that ;-) ).

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

i have the oasis superior 5ft ottoman bed and it's brilliant but it is a divan. comfy, good storage and strong

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

I had a bed go through the floor once, that was in a Hotel in Bayswater in the sixties.

But that's another story. ;)

Best wishes for next month Lady Ness. x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ottoman beds are fine . They are just as strong as normal beds . As regards bondage they often come with feet for which you can tie the resttraints to and of course the bed head.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.