• danger W--k

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Apparently a danger W--K is when someone leaves the room and you see if you can cum before they get back without getting court! Has anyone ever tried, where, when and did you get court?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

It can also just be wanking in a place that has a higher risk of getting caught. I used to do it loads when I was younger and living at home. Not having a lock on my bedroom door and having parents that didn't respect privacy at all, made almost every wank a danger wank!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Haha nope, I like to feel relaxed and not rushed

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Heard of this and no never tried

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Never heard of this! I'd only try it with someone I was with, not a friend or family member or anyone like that!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not tried it but then we must be having danger sex as we have a teenager son who just doesn't like going to bed !

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Does it count if someone else is doing it to you?
    Where I used to work, on night shift we had a kind of self serve canteen area. Me and a nurse used to go in for a break and on a few occasions she unzipped me and made me cum... Any other member of staff could have walked in at any time. Luckily we never did get caught.

Angel101 [sign in to see picture]

My oh has done it in the work van while facetiming me plus it was in a carpark.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

I like the thought of maybe getting caught, by strangers.

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one who heard the Danger Mouse theme song in their head when reading the title?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hahah I've never heard of this before! But have to admit that I have done it!

There have been a couple of times in the past when I've been hanging out with someone, but been so horny that I start to feel mad and just can't focus on the conversation. When they've left the room to go to the loo or whatever, I'm ashamed to admit I have had a 'danger w**k' to try and orgasm before they get back! So far been successful too ;)

More recently, I was in the middle of masturbating when I heard the door go. Luckily someone else answered, and it turned out to be my partner coming to visit me. I could hear him come in, take his shoes off, and start walking up the stairs, so I quickly rushed to finish myself off before he caught me!

Writing this I now realise I could have just invited him in to finish me off, but at the time it didn't cross my mind because I was so nearly there and didn't want to stop!

Oh the shame!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I tried it a few times when I lived at home with mum as she didn't understand the concept of privacy and she had incredible hearing so the minute she heard a buzzing she was on the move looking for what it was. ^_^

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

no not really but i could think of many situations that would be both embarrassing and funny x

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

At high school a couple of times, yeah.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

As a pupil. Not a teacher. :p

A friend has come up with a new sort of danger w--k although more of a dangerous one in my opinion.

Masturbating with deep heat and seeing if you can come before the heat gets to much.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

paulsballs wrote:

A friend has come up with a new sort of danger w--k although more of a dangerous one in my opinion.

Masturbating with deep heat and seeing if you can come before the heat gets to much.

Noooononono! Don't put deep heat anywhere near genitals- burning excruciating pain, never mind danger wank! D:

SecretAnalLover [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago i did it on a train between stations haha

Luckily it was back when the carriages wern't all joined together by doors.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Noooononono! Don't put deep heat anywhere near genitals- burning excruciating pain, never mind danger wank! D:

oh no no no I wasn't going to try.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago my then gf did it for me when going in a taxi cab from a party. Quite exciting to see her hands working while the cab driver had obvious problems in keeping his eyes on the road.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.