• Arm shaving

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

It's something I've fancied doing but I knew girls that did & when the hair is growing back in I didn't like the look or feel of it! I have naturally dark hair so you can see the hair on my arms but it's something I've learned to accept so wouldn't shave them, arms is the only part of my body I don't shave!! ^_^

sexysarah86 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes mine need a small shave down the side of my arm where my skin is really pale as I have really dark hair...never my whole arm though

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]
    I used to shave my arms. I have dark hair, and as a teenager I was very pale so it was super obvious. I was always very embarrassed about it, but in the past few years it's gotten lighter and I tend to be more tanned. I kinda like it now. It's a bit cute being fuzzy. I'm pretty hairy, but it's very fine hair so I bleach (upper lip every few weeks, tummy and back occasionally) it'd make me feel awful. Especially made me self conscious when I'd start seeing a guy - turns out they really, really don't care all that much XD if I had the money to justify it I'd get laser all over, but I don't really care cause I can tan naked in my backyard without anyone seeing and otherwise I don't bare my tum out and about!
    Headboy [sign in to see picture]

I remove hair from my arms and legs as I cycle. Also my tattoos look much better without the hair and a little baby oil.
    Wife shaves her arms whenever she does her legs.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.