• quietly optimistic

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

OK...getting last min things sorted for my 5 day hike with my new partner... I think I am going to have a very Interesting and sexy week away๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡
    I have made a decision...to remove my fb from my phone list and close Kik...so that he can't get back. He is now far too much a distraction to my current relationship... Which is going far better than I thought it would. The sex and sexting with my fb was without doubt electrifying... But my needs are bit more than pure carnal ones...
    I'm going to make a real go of this current relationship... And see where it takes us.
    Fb is a dangerous distraction...

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

NM, loving the updates. Loving the fact that you've really connected with your new man. Sometimes we need more than just rampant sex, although that sounds like a good path to take your new man down... a voyage of discovery.

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

OK...getting last min things sorted for my 5 day hike with my new partner... I think I am going to have a very Interesting and sexy week away๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡
    I have made a decision...to remove my fb from my phone list and close Kik...so that he can't get back. He is now far too much a distraction to my current relationship... Which is going far better than I thought it would. The sex and sexting with my fb was without doubt electrifying... But my needs are bit more than pure carnal ones...
    I'm going to make a real go of this current relationship... And see where it takes us.
    Fb is a dangerous distraction...

I think this is a wise move. Wishing you well in your new relationship.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to an update on your weekend adventrue when you return NM. =)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think you did the right thing in severing ties with your FB otherwise it seams he is alway going to be in the background and may disrupt things for you in the future. Do you really want to take that chance ? So correct decision IMHO. Also correct is you decision to tell the kids. They really need to know now as your relationship is progressing pass the initial stages into something a bit more serious than just a fling.

I think you have a decent old fashioned romantic style guy. There isn't that many of us types around today as many appear to be into "Wam Bam, Thank you Mam" type sex these days rather than the art of seduction .

Good luck NM you are doing brilliant.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hope you have a lovely break away with your new man NM and hope the weather holds out for you too x

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Can't wait for the next update! Hope your outdoor adventures went well!

I also think you made the better decision to cut ties with your FB the underlying distraction will be a bad thing in the long term for your blossoming new relationship. I know what that's like and it's better to keep your focus on one place.

Well I am back from my 5 day trek in the Brecon beacons with my new man and it has gone far better than I hoped๐Ÿ˜Š
    I went to his house on Sunday..and we ended up making wonderful sensual love after a lovely meal..and awoke in each others arms..and made love again.( all the way๐Ÿ˜Š) I took a step further in my commitment and said to him I was really falling for him...which he said he had really fallen for me too. We could barely stop kissing/ cuddling/ caressing eachother
    We hiked a really long steep hike on Monday..which took us around a reservoir, and up into the fens at the top, And back... And then on to his mums. His mum and partner were fab, and I got on with them right away.

Did another big hike with a load of waterfalls..really beautiful scenery...lovely and romantic. Had another waterfalls hike on Wednesday, with one that we could walk behind...and got drenched!๐Ÿ˜„ was a really good training for my mountain hike in Sept ad it was vv steep..and scenery was breathtaking.
    Went for a meal out with his mum and her partner... And it was such a good time.
    When we left on Thursday, she said I had passed with flying colours( she apparently didn't like his ex at all!๐Ÿ˜Š) so I have vote of his mums approval.
    Went to the Gower on Thurs to camp and do wormshead islands and causeway. We had a vv challenging rocky scramble( almost rock climbing ) across 2 causeway s and a rock arch to get to right to the end of the remote island....and we were the only ones there.
    The sun was shining..the wind died down to a soft breeze.. The sea was rolling onto the rocks below... The grass was lovely and soft and dry...and we ended up making out in total isolation. It was the most romantic sensuous time I have ever had.we didn't go all the way..but we didn't need to.... We were just totally engrossed in the moment.
    We had to keep a close eye on the time in case we got cut off by the tide..and we could have had more hikers come up behind us( but they didn't..we were the only ones brave enough to do the last causeway๐Ÿ˜Š)
    We were so into each other.. I found myself making the ultimate statement...I found myself saying that I think I am more than just falling for him..but fallen..and that I loved him..... I don't know what came over me...it just came out..and he said he has fallen in love with me as well.
    I could barely contain myself.๐Ÿ˜Ši was soooo happy. So was he.๐Ÿ˜Š we ended up making out again..but had to stop or we would be there at next low tide at 2am!
    So we treked back...hand in hand( I was sooooo happy )
    We put the tent up at the camp site..and set off for a fish and chips supper on the beach , and a pint in the local.
    To finish off with goi g back to the tent to my improvised duoed sleepingbags... And then we made love in the most amazing way...to find out neither of us has actually made love in a tent!
    Was fab and so intimate and sensuous. We fell asleep totally wrapped up together...to awake this morning still cuddling each other.
    What a way to end the week๐Ÿ˜Š
    We have come home now, and we both have things to do till Sunday evening,when we next get together...I can not wait.
    We are both totally commiting to each other mind body and soul...I am on cloud 9!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Love Is in the Air - John Paul Young. Dedicated to NM and her new Beau.

Delighted you had a great spiritual and physical adventure. You need to rest.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Wonderful, how lovely. Great story, it almost read like a poem!

Sounds like a great week.

Very happy for you both, enjoy :D

Kirsty92 wrote:

Aww good luck and I know how you're feeling except I didn't have exes as such just guys who treated me like a joke and a game/ bet who made me feel worthless but the past few weeks I've been chatting to this gorgeous guy and we chat nearly every night if we are both free.

He's basically everything I ever wished for and more he's so sweet and we are hoping to meet up at the end of this month.

I'm quietly optimistic too but part of me can't wait til we meet and make it official so I can tell more people. The only people who know are mum, dad and two best friends all though from what his sister was saying (she's my mate and set us up) his family know an by the sounds of it most of his friends do too because he's so sure it's going to work. Cant wait to meet him if not this month then sometime in summer.

Good luck naughty mum x

Well if my story is anything to go by...finding out how compatible you are in advance of meeting and finding out what makes you laugh/ cry etc is the way to go. I didn't meet for 2 weeks...and now a month down of seeing each other... I could not ask for a better result. We have fallen for each other totally...we like the same things, s have the same things on our bucket lists.... We can't get enough of each other...and we don't mind just sharing each other.he even kisses the tip of my nose the way I love!๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy every moment
    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

so pleased for you, love a happy ending, it's great to read your updates,

Well I am hoping this isn't an ending..but the start of a wonderful life as a new couple.... I almost changed my fb account to show as seeing someone... I think I will do it soon though..... I really feel this relationship is going to go the distance. A man who tells his kids he is seeing someone ( and that includes a 9 and7 yr old ...so that is a big deal).. He gives you a key to his flat...he declares you to his mum, and then follow a up with staying with you at hers... He says he loves you with no hesitation, and tells you his ex never used to say it without prompting...and you have said it first...
    I soooo have a good feeling every day now I could burst๐Ÿ˜Š

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Wedding bells I can hear in the distance .

Hope you are going to invite us all :)

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Well I am hoping this isn't an ending..but the start of a wonderful life as a new couple.... I almost changed my fb account to show as seeing someone... I think I will do it soon though..... I really feel this relationship is going to go the distance. A man who tells his kids he is seeing someone ( and that includes a 9 and7 yr old ...so that is a big deal).. He gives you a key to his flat...he declares you to his mum, and then follow a up with staying with you at hers... He says he loves you with no hesitation, and tells you his ex never used to say it without prompting...and you have said it first...
    I soooo have a good feeling every day now I could burst๐Ÿ˜Š

I could cry with happiness for you. You seem so right for each other x

My old fb tried to hook up again( looks like I can't block a number from my mobile..) And I had to be firm in my convictions that I am now no longer a lass looking for a no attachments relationship... That I have found someone steady..and I am a one man lass.
    I thought he would try again...( somewhat flattered๐Ÿ˜‰) but I think the message is definitely received now.
    Going to enjoy being a girlfriend again...going to meet his eldest on her own( 14) and then all 3 when he has them going on a trip to somewhere like cattle country. I am very aware that at 9+7 ...things need a bit of gentle working in.but they are keen to ask questions about me.... That's the main thing.without them being OK with this with their dad...I might have had an upward hill to climb.
    I am looking forward to this working for all of us...
    Now some of my scoutie friends know about him now๐Ÿ˜Š

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

oh sounds good i hope it works out for youXD fingers crossed 4 years is quite a while

Well this could be interesting.... Going to have my boys this weekend,and they are going to meet my new man...going to go out to do something like bowling to allow them to get to know him in a neutral setting.
    I have good feelings this will work well. His youngest is already getting us married in her world!( lol๐Ÿ˜„) have yet to meet her...but I think that is some way off ATM๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Kirsty92 wrote:

I don't know how to quote what was said but thank you naughty mum and you're right. Pod luck with the fella meeting your lot x

Have you met your fella yet? Don't leave it too long..cause you want to take that next step before you start running out of things to say๐Ÿ˜‰
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Having an activity / neutral setting for the kids meeitng is a great idea. One of my best friends divorced and did this when he new man meet her older children for the first time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.