• quietly optimistic

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well I had an interesting chat with my 12 yr old son...he mentioned out of the blue that he is happy for me to move on in my life,and find some happiness. He said you and dad have been apart for long enough...and he would like to have sister...preferably younger...and my oldest joined in and said he would like an older sis ...well I almost have that on the go already!
    My new man has 3 kids..14/9/7 and the middle on is a boy..the other two are girls... So I think this might actually work😀
    His kids are keen on the idea..so all I need to just to get the final financial divorce paperwork done...and hopefully that finishes off any avenues to my ex having any probs...and act on them..
    I could have cried when my 12 yr old came out with such a grown up, and accepting view on moving on.I am in two minds to tell them this weekend anyway... As this is very encouraging.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Aww kids are definitely not stupid, they work these things out for them self, and of course you have every right to b happy regardless if your a parent or not and you chikdren seem to have worked that out to :) enjoy what ever comes oyt of yhis xxx all the best.

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Aww see things are all falling into place! So great to hear your son opened up to you and I'll bet that was amazing! *smiles from ear to ear*

He came over last night, more than a bit knackered after a big 17 mile hike.. And we ended up just stroking and enjoying each other, without any expectations.
    His knee was injured a bit, so he was also in pain...so enjoying each other was divine.
    Then we spooned in the best way possible, and fell into a contented sleep. Awoke to us both being really turned on again with big smiles on our faces...it was a shame his alarm went off to go to work...or we would have gone all the way😊
    I am so loving this intimacy we have...and I know he is getting a big kick out of it too

I am really finding myself smiling all the time... I have such a happy feeling. I went to his last night, and we got more than a little steamy, and we ended up coming together with me on top.
    As a lass who still has a few pounds to shift... And is still a bit self conscious about my own body...I have never really got into cowgirl( I also see it as more of a Dom role..when I am really a sub)
    None of my partners in all of my life got me to cowgirl...and I think as my new man is so opposite to my usual men, ( ie more sensual/ sub) I am coming out of my sub shell.
    It is a bit strange for me, as I'm a giver by nature...but I am guessing I have a bit more of a naughty side than he currently has..( but looks game to work on that😊)
    We are off to wales next week for a load of hiking and a spot of camping...and a spot of outdoor sex has already been planned😊
    I

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

It's lovely reading your story NM as it develops. Sounds like it's going really well :)

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

So pleased for you. Sounds as if your boys could get the sisters they want!

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Loving the updates! Hope the weather holds for your outdoor antics 😉!

Hehe..so do I... We need to see if our sleeping bags can link up😉😊
    And tbh..I could do with my all seasons one..as the nights are still v cold ATM...and we are camping one night... So we can cross to some islands via a causeway...where he has already been thinking of some outdoor naughtiness😀

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers to you fir a lovely get a way. :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NM- What I know of you so far , I don't think a bit of cold is going to get in the way. I am quite sure you new guy will be able to keep you warm and in the right places :) . Just hope the weather holds out for you .

GingerClaire [sign in to see picture]

Trying to sleep in two single sleeping bags together is tricky! :p Camping can lead to a lot of fun though - go you!!

Well he brought his sleeping bag over...and it is a rectangle.. Where my two are mummies... So they didn't go together... Although my two can😊 and as my summer one is quite large.. We have plenty of room for us to get all Cosy...taking a few blankets and his bag to put under us to add to insulation.we had to give it a trial run on my living room floor😁
    Weather forecast is getting better as we head towards Thursday... So we might be fine.
    So looking forward to this 5 day week away.it will be so nice to have a grown up break, even if we are staying at his mums for a few nights.
    I just hope his mum likes me😊

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Well he brought his sleeping bag over...and it is a rectangle.. Where my two are mummies... So they didn't go together... Although my two can😊 and as my summer one is quite large.. We have plenty of room for us to get all Cosy...taking a few blankets and his bag to put under us to add to insulation.we had to give it a trial run on my living room floor😁
    Weather forecast is getting better as we head towards Thursday... So we might be fine.
    So looking forward to this 5 day week away.it will be so nice to have a grown up break, even if we are staying at his mums for a few nights.

You need to be on your best behaviour then :) You never know she could be your future mother in law

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Aw I'm sure she will love you :) I bet you'll both have a fab time and we will all be waiting for another lovely update x

Well that is guaranteed😊i have not had a grown up...just me and my partner type holiday cince probably 1998!!! I think I deserve one 5:days away by now
    When I look Back on what my life was like with my ex..I wonder how I ever stayed with him.
    I have had more intimacy and sex with my new man in one month than I did in a good 15 years of married life.
    I can't believe my luck in finding someone who is so compatible. He makes me feel like a real woman again.I so love feeling like this

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Well that is guaranteed😊i have not had a grown up...just me and my partner type holiday cince probably 1998!!! I think I deserve one 5:days away by now
    When I look Back on what my life was like with my ex..I wonder how I ever stayed with him.
    I have had more intimacy and sex with my new man in one month than I did in a good 15 years of married life.
    I can't believe my luck in finding someone who is so compatible. He makes me feel like a real woman again.I so love feeling like this

So pleased for you.

Well the cat is out of the bag....told my boys about my new man.my youngest I told on his own last night...and he is so excited about it...especially as he knows he has 2 girls one older one younger than him and a younger boy. He was very grown up and happy for me to have some happiness in my life( I could have cried with joy )
    Told my eldest today..and he isn't as excited, but he is basically saying it is my life I can do what I want...he is intrigued there is an older girl, more his age, but is not making a big issue over it.
    He wants to meet him before saying if he is happy about it, as he says he can't make an emotional view without knowing him...which I think is fair enough.
    So now both of our kids know we are seeing each other, and so far, all of them are keen and interested in the idea.
    I am so happy ad I really wasnt sure if my eldest might be dead against it or not. He was very anti me splitting with his dad..and was actively trying to get us back together in the early days of my split. I have been single for 4 years, so I think it has taken root that we are never going v to get together again..especially now I'm divorced/ new house etc.
    My ex told his kids the other week, which considering he has only been divorced /separated for 1 year, and his kids are younger, really speaks volumes that he sees us being a true couple. Telling your kids about this sort of thing IS a big deal... And I am sure there are other ppl reading this who have been in that position.
    Telling them too early..and it doesn't stick...is not fair on them..tell them too late, and they feel they missed out when they find out.
    I'm so happy...both boys want to meet him and his kids...so I guess we now have to work that into a plan sooner rather than later. His kids are also keen to meet... But are younger.. So I think I need to meet them 1st without mine about.. So as not to overwhelm them.
    I'm not going to be wanting to replace their mum, and I don't expect them to take that view....same with mine... But it is a background thought I need to be mindful of and be tactful with.
    1st time around relationships never have these issues to worry about... This is definitely new ground for both of us...I am looking forward to it though😊

Argh!! Can t sleep..still need to pack tomorrow for the hike weekend... And tie up some paperwork before I go.. And I have my fb get back in touch via text.
    He wanted to see if I was still OK...which I told him all was going really well...to then have him tell me he really misses me, and that he hasn't been able to get me off his mind. He hasnt had sex with anyone else, and keeps thinking of our sexy times together.
    I think he might have realised he was missing a good thing, and should have gone further with our relationship.
    Thing is..our Interaction was pure 100% passionate hot sex of the most experimental kind, with no push to become more than just sex...he never stayed over..and it was sex then off out.
    My current partner is steady, passionate but in a sensual, encompassing way.. With an emotional bond that started from day one. The sex we have is very rewarding, but I have to be honest, he isn't any way near as well endowed as my fb...so deep sex is not really an option. Fb could reach parts I didn't know could be reached... If you get my drift!
    My new partner is the type of man that meets me on so many levels..... So why is it when fb pops up for a chat...I find myself slipping my halo... And getting all hot a d flustered again!?!
    I don't want this level of confusion in my life... I feel ready for a steady relationship, but fb did get me doing things I hadn't dreamt of truly trying .. And it is messing with my mind.
    The adventurous sex is happening...and that is something I really think I need again..but I also need that comfort and closeness that my current partner delivers in bucket loads. He is the sort of man my parents would approve of...my fb is more the wild one..
    Argggghhh! I hate this... And in some weird way love it too.I have never felt sexy..or loved...or truly wanted for most of my adult life...even when I was married...and now I seem to be fighting them off! Is it some perfume/ sexy hormone/ weird Jedi mind trick that is at play here to have men wanting to be in my life? I have had 3 on the hook recently, and I really have no clue as to what I am doing differently this time around.

I don't recall my single teen years being this fraught with men beating a path to my door... What on earth am I doing different this time? My fb is definitely affair material... My partner is steady bf possible settle down material with a good sex drive, but not as adventurous as I think I could be now..
    I almost wonder what I would have if I had the hot raw sex of my old fb with the sensuous emotionally connected, comfort of my new partner?
    I want my current partner to be the one that wins out, simply because he isn't my usual alpha / bad boy male type... Which if I am honest..got me into crap with my ex..
    My fb is that stereotype I have always plumbed for... But I have always come away without feeling as happy
    My new partner makes me feel soooo happy and loved.... My fb probably only misses me for the sex if I'm honest...
    So why on earth is this so bloody hard?!

Crumpler [sign in to see picture]

This little stuffed toy is always up for a cuddle! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.