• quietly optimistic

    1429267935
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    A bit of insomnia and being new here I read your thread like a lovely novelette...

    I feel like you could be one of my friends back here in the states who recently ended an abusive marriage.

    What you need to always remember is you deserve happiness, you deserve someone who makes you feel special and treats you the way you need and want. You are a beautiful and desirable woman and this man you are dating is lucky you are making yourself available to explore a relationship with him.

    Don't dog yourself or put yourself or your body down, that negative self needs to be divorced from your life too. You sound like an amazing woman and I wish you all the best in this new relationship.

    1429521142
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Well I guess I don't have to wonder now...we were due to meet at mine yesterday at 7:30 after he finished his weekend hike away... And he came an hour Early to be with me😊
    We almost didn't make it to eat dinner, as we couldn't put each other down😀
    It was so nice to have someone who is so into me again. We ended up making love over and over,again... And we had the best sleep together, to wake cuddling in each others arms, and ended up enjoying stroking each other till he needed to get up for work.
    I caught him humming to himself in the bathroom..... A sure sign of a happy man!

    Our relationship is s definitely developing into a deep one... Only one snag..he seems to be allergic to my cat😛
    Already got the next date lined up for Tuesday
    We are both at that stage where we are missing each other so much, we can't wait to get to see each other again. I feel like on cloud 9 all the time...and it is so exhilarating to be in this,position again... I was a teen when I last experienced this sort of togetherness

    1429521380

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    naughty mum wrote:

    Well I guess I don't have to wonder now...we were due to meet at mine yesterday at 7:30 after he finished his weekend hike away... And he came an hour Early to be with me😊
    We almost didn't make it to eat dinner, as we couldn't put each other down😀
    It was so nice to have someone who is so into me again. We ended up making love over and over,again... And we had the best sleep together, to wake cuddling in each others arms, and ended up enjoying stroking each other till he needed to get up for work.
    I caught him humming to himself in the bathroom..... A sure sign of a happy man!

    Our relationship is s definitely developing into a deep one... Only one snag..he seems to be allergic to my cat😛
    Already got the next date lined up for Tuesday
    We are both at that stage where we are missing each other so much, we can't wait to get to see each other again. I feel like on cloud 9 all the time...and it is so exhilarating to be in this,position again... I was a teen when I last experienced this sort of togetherness

    This post made me smile. Its lovely to hear so happy for you hun :D xx
    1429521619
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5938
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Thats looking good again. In summer we like sleeping naked together in each others arms .You can't beat the skin on skin contact and the stroking of each others bodies leaving out the obvious bits . The only spoiler in this is my wifes monthlies when the orrible cotton pjs come back into play.

    1429522643
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 943
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    naughty mum wrote:

    Well I guess I don't have to wonder now...we were due to meet at mine yesterday at 7:30 after he finished his weekend hike away... And he came an hour Early to be with me😊
    We almost didn't make it to eat dinner, as we couldn't put each other down😀
    It was so nice to have someone who is so into me again. We ended up making love over and over,again... And we had the best sleep together, to wake cuddling in each others arms, and ended up enjoying stroking each other till he needed to get up for work.
    I caught him humming to himself in the bathroom..... A sure sign of a happy man!

    Our relationship is s definitely developing into a deep one... Only one snag..he seems to be allergic to my cat😛
    Already got the next date lined up for Tuesday
    We are both at that stage where we are missing each other so much, we can't wait to get to see each other again. I feel like on cloud 9 all the time...and it is so exhilarating to be in this,position again... I was a teen when I last experienced this sort of togetherness

    Awwww you guys are so cute :) So pleased it's going well x

    1429528080
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3811
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Sounds like everything is going brilliantly NM, so pleased for you :) When you can't keep your hands off each other it is one of the best feelings in the world - if only someone could bottle that feeling they would make a fortune !

    1429528787
    Binxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2013

    I think this thread is causing contagious happiness! It certainly is for me! It's wonderful to see genuinely happy things! Your recent update made my day naughty mum :)

    1429529049
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5938
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I think its a brilliant thread. It highlights the importance of chemistry between 2 people in forming a relationship and also proves that romance isn't dead .

    Keep it up NM .

    1429630151
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    Hmm.I think this is going to be working ...certainly he is thinking the long term already...as he has now told his 3 kids he is seeing someone😊
    So there is no doubt that he thinks I'm a keeper😊 it really makes me feel all giddy to know that someone is that committed to make a go of a relationship with me...telling your kids is a big deal...it isn't something you do on a wim.. As things could change... And it isn't good to spring endless new partners to your kids...
    So all the signs are he is sure enough to make a big commitment... Wow... I am so chuffed that this ol' 43 yr old lass on her second time around is having such a positive effect on another. For someone who has always had a low self image / esteem and has been super conscious of my various bumps and lumps and although working my fanny off to diet and exercise, I know I am not near my ultimate target yet...this is such a boost to my confidence.
    I have yet to tell my kids..but I want to get some divorce paperwork stamped first before I do that...in case my ex kicks up a stink!

    1429634002
    jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2915
    • Joined: 20 Mar 2014

    naughty mum wrote:

    Hmm.I think this is going to be working ...certainly he is thinking the long term already...as he has now told his 3 kids he is seeing someone😊
    So there is no doubt that he thinks I'm a keeper😊 it really makes me feel all giddy to know that someone is that committed to make a go of a relationship with me...telling your kids is a big deal...it isn't something you do on a wim.. As things could change... And it isn't good to spring endless new partners to your kids...
    So all the signs are he is sure enough to make a big commitment... Wow... I am so chuffed that this ol' 43 yr old lass on her second time around is having such a positive effect on another. For someone who has always had a low self image / esteem and has been super conscious of my various bumps and lumps and although working my fanny off to diet and exercise, I know I am not near my ultimate target yet...this is such a boost to my confidence.
    I have yet to tell my kids..but I want to get some divorce paperwork stamped first before I do that...in case my ex kicks up a stink!

    Hi NM. Have followed your thread from the start and you even " sound" better now. From your early expectations to present. Delighted to see things are moving forward for you and that you have a huge spring in your step. You deserve it girl. X

    1429635332
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    NM, I so see you as a butterfuly spreading your wings through this realtionship. =) You body is story and embrace those so called flaws, believe me partners have told me curvy is sexy!

    1429693896
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    I went to his place last night a d he cooked a lovely meal, and again we couldn't kept our hands off each other😊 he has said his kids are quite into the idea of someone in their dads life, and have asked very positive questions about me.
    He is even going to see if he can. Get his times sorted so he has his kids on a similar pattern as mine, so we get more weekends together...as ATM he had them every Friday/ sat..and I have mine every other weekend.
    In some ways it is better my ex has my kids more,( on his insistence) as I have far more time to do what I want to now.
    Looking forward to telling my kids of what is happening soon....as I think it will go down quite well with them. My youngest I think is more keen.
    My new man is coming over go stay tonight... So I am one very happy naughtymum now😊

    1429694638
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5938
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Just wondering if your Ex knows that you have a new partner on the scene. Whilst its probably none of his business , I would mention it to him to lay your stall out. May be better than hearing it from one of the kids.

    I just hope for you he doesn't start playing awkward and place obstacles in the way, sometimes a tinge of jealousy can creep in .

    1429699805
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    Just wondering if your Ex knows that you have a new partner on the scene. Whilst its probably none of his business , I would mention it to him to lay your stall out. May be better than hearing it from one of the kids.

    I just hope for you he doesn't start playing awkward and place obstacles in the way, sometimes a tinge of jealousy can creep in .

    Tbh I don't really care what he thinks.... He got the house and the kids...and he isn't my jailer or abuser anymore. I am going to wait till I have got my financial divorce paperwork completed...just a few last bits to tie up. Tbh if I end up getting a new partner, it makes no odds to him, as he got the house...and in our divorce paperwork, if he cohabits, for more than 6 months...he had to pay me occupation rent on my house, or it will all trigger the house to be sold early... If I have a new partner, there is no comeback.. I am not scared of my ex any more,and his time to keep influencing what I do has gone..I have been single for 4 years,and I think that is long enough I deserve some happiness...
    1429702635
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1576
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    naughty mum wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    Just wondering if your Ex knows that you have a new partner on the scene. Whilst its probably none of his business , I would mention it to him to lay your stall out. May be better than hearing it from one of the kids.

    I just hope for you he doesn't start playing awkward and place obstacles in the way, sometimes a tinge of jealousy can creep in .

    Tbh I don't really care what he thinks.... He got the house and the kids...and he isn't my jailer or abuser anymore. I am going to wait till I have got my financial divorce paperwork completed...just a few last bits to tie up. Tbh if I end up getting a new partner, it makes no odds to him, as he got the house...and in our divorce paperwork, if he cohabits, for more than 6 months...he had to pay me occupation rent on my house, or it will all trigger the house to be sold early... If I have a new partner, there is no comeback.. I am not scared of my ex any more,and his time to keep influencing what I do has gone..I have been single for 4 years,and I think that is long enough I deserve some happiness...

    You are fantastic so pleased for you, this has made my day you deserve this.

    1429782107
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    This month gets better and better..he came over last night and we spent most of it laughing and joking . I cooked a meal for us and he bring cream donuts ( hmmm donuts!)
    We end up having a good old fashioned cuddle up on the sofa watching TV, then getting into a wonderful passionate snogging session... Followed by early to bed😉😄
    Even if we don't go the whole way( he still holds back because of his tight foreskin)... We are both getting so much out of being together.
    I think the intimacy part of our getting together is something that both of us never truly had with our respective partners... Which makes it all the more effective.
    We both have our kids with weekend, so can get together again after tonight till next week.
    He confessed he has been really missing me when he has stayed at his place. He is quite a shy man, and I think he is a little guarded on his like/ dislikes.. Although he most definitely likes cowgirl😉😊
    In all my relationships, I never really got on or felt comfortable doing cowgirl, as I have never been comfortable in my own skin. Where I have been doing g so much training, I think I have got over that somewhat, even though I know some bits still need to work off.
    So I a getting the vibe he is into more the sub role, which is new to me..as I have never been in the Dom role before with any of my partners.

    And to cap my morning off...my fb who I texted regarding I'm moving on...with a v nice parting text..has now got back to me, to wish me all the best... And to comment that he will miss our sexy liaisons immensely, as our sex was very hot and steamy, and he thought I was f..ing hot too!😊😊
    It seems he has no hard feelings about me moving on...which makes me feel glad, as I really wasn't sure how he might have taken it.
    I haven't felt so sexy/ wanted/ a viable woman in years!😊

    I am trotting around my house in a skimpy dressing gown, in the buff, and feel on cloud nine!
    I highly recommend to any of you singletons to not sit on the sidelines and get out and have some sexy fun...it is better than any antidepressant that I have had... 😊😄

    1429787216
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5938
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    You can't beat a good snogging session on the settee as a good prelude to the bedroom. My OH is very sensitive in the neck and shoulders area and tend to loosen and push asside any clothing thats covering this area. I know it gets her hot when I gently kiss and lick her there with the occasional scratch and nibble.

    Its generally not very long before she wants to retire to the bedroom .

    1429789269
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    He has mentioned several times that his ex didn't go in for intimacy , like hugs, cuddles, sensuous embraces, and kissing....I think that is one of the reasons we are doing so well... I think I am honest..my ex stopped being " intimate " about 5 years into our 20 yr relationship...+4 years single( bar my fb escapades😊)... So I am also loving this part again.
    Going all the way is obviously very rewarding, but the journey is just as important.

    1429866130
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    We are definitely getting better...I think he hasn't had sex in such a long time, his foreskin. Hadn't got used to having sex again...hence it had tightened up a bit. He said it is getting easier, so maybe it is simply practice keeps you supple😄
    We had an awesome session last night and again didn't get to see the end of the film😉😇
    As we were heading up to bed...my old fb text me to ask if all was going OK...and that he will really miss our get together, and naughty photos... I have never felt so alive...two blokes really into me...one I suspect was hoping I might hook up on the side...and one who is so on my wavelength it is like we had been separated at birth!

    But ..I'm a one .an gal...I don't do cheating...so I will stick with my new man. My fb will need to find a new sexy lass ...I'm off the market now...
    Still..it does stroke my ego a bit knowing that I have been having this affect on those of the opposite sex.
    My new man has even voiced an interest in trying out kayaking😊 and wants me to join. His hiking group.nothing like Sharing interests

    1429867033
    steevo68 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 485
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2014

    What a great story glad you are getting there been in that situation myself. Good luck

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.