• quietly optimistic

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Awesome news NM... It's so nice when you find someone who stimulates you in ways you've never been before and means you can still learn stuff!
    Good luck for tomorrow night!

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

Pleased to hear things going well ... I wish you all the best . It sounds very promising s

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

It is going well..except it does seem he has a problem keeping hard to go all the way...he has managed only 1 time since we have been getting together ( only 1 week and we have been enjoying the practice though๐Ÿ˜Š)
    He has commented he has a tight foreskin so he finds it v sensitive, and it twinges every do often...somewhat killing the flow a bit.
    We get very touchy and feely, and it doesn't seem to stop either of being very turned on.
    He is also a quiet lover, as he doesn't really say much( moans and sighs in the right places so I have a few cues)... I think a product of having young kids ...you make love somewhat quietly.
    I have good gen him bjs, to which he really likes...but again he seems to hold back.
    I have asked him what he really likes/ what tips him over the edge.... And he is quite shy at saying.
    I am persevering though..as I think this is probably a minor setback...
    I am a giver...I like to make sure my partner has got to the finish line too.. Mind you...I have gone down on him several times now... And he hasn't once gone down yet...although he has given me his already....๐Ÿ˜€
    I know it is too early to introduce toys etc....but I suspect there's a possibility that a cock ring might help him.

OK..cross that issue off the list...managed to get a synchronized orgasm for both of us via penetrating sex๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
    I guess we are just getting really good at this now....
    We are both really getting into being around each other, he even wants me to meet his mum! This is really only a week of being together 3 weeks in contact in total from beginning.
    I had not thought I would get this far, to find someone so into being with me..
    I have got my self a keeper it seems...that we can't keep our hands off each other!๐Ÿ˜€

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

It all sounds very promising. So pleased for you.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

As above  and good luck

Well I have now totally burnt my bridge with my fb...and I have sent him a long ,but I think a well thought out text, explaining that thinks have changed for us, and that despite us having great sex( well awesome tbh!) It was always only sex for us, and I need a man that fulfills on a deeper level, which I think I have now found in my new man.I think I let him down in a very grown up, and complimentary way, that didn't bruise a mans ego too much, and in a way that I would have liked to have been turned down with no hard feelings, or feel too rejected...just despite how awesome our sex is, we can't live forever on just sex,and we were both really in for just a sexual relationship.
    It has been a hard call, as my fb was tbh a fantastic lover, as it was all raw passion, and being physically fit and well endowed made sex incredible... But we only ever got together for just sex in the year I have known him, and sexting has been a revelation for me at 43!๐Ÿ˜‹
    My new man is a completely different fit, but on far more levels.

I can only think of it as my fb, is a jigsaw piece that physically fits my very complex jigsaw, but the pattern is not quite there.and no matter how much I try, my eye would keep going to the fact it doesntvmatch up.
    My new man jigsaw piece fits the space left almost, but the pattern matches completely... It is almost like an ear of the jigsaw has got knocked off in the box,....its in there, and just needs to be added to the main bit again to complete it totally, so in essence, right piece, but need to just get that niggling bit that should also be attached, and was probably whole the last time the jigsaw was made up, but got a bit knocked about in the box!

So going with the complete physical fit to my jigsaw, fulfills on one level... But my eye will keep being drawn to the pattern not matching.
    The jigsaw piece that fits the pattern, and hole, but should have an ear attached to it to complete the piece, so is in the box somewhere, will be far more satisfying in the long run, as I love looking for missing parts in a jigsaw, and it means a just need to double check the box, and the other pieces to put it back where it should be!

I hope my description explains it, but I am sure there are others out there that might be in a similar dilemma, that can relate to this.
    The things I have been through in my life with my abusive ex for 20 years, have meant I have been in a sub role all this time, both sexually and emotionally.
    My fb..carried on with being the dominant in the sex...and tbh very awesome sex, I really can't fault that.... But left me somewhat missing an intimacy and togetherness.
    This new man is far more in the sub role, but is also very attentive and sensuous, and meets me on that emotional level that I haven't had for a very very long time. I guess it is all about what nourishes the soul more...raw passion...or a deep emotional connection that gets stronger every time we meet.
    I don't think we have met our mutual sexual potential yet together, but it looks like we are both keen to explore them together... And life as a whole.

Hell...before I met my fb...I think I had been somewhat limited in my sex, and experiences ...and most of my adventurous sex was well before my ex.... I can see having a sexually strong and more experienced partner at that time, enlightened me and reawakened fantasies and desires....
    Neither men or women are born with the knowledge of how to have great sex....you have to experience it and practice it. And discover things along the way...
    Long may I remain a student of sex and life...and I think I have got the perfect partner to do that with now.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Still awaiting a response from my text to my fb...so still have yet to discover if he received it in the spirit I sent it, and accepts the conclusion to an awesome time together, but time to move on...

I think I fully understand. The piece you have for the jigsaw isn't yet quite a perfect fit. I think if we are all honest here we can all pick some minor fault with our partners. But sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and it appears you now have a loving caring considerate and honest guy on your hands. With letting your fb go which was the right thing to do you now have the challenge of keeping this relationship going and perhaps moulding it here and there to fit that space in the jigsaw better.

Things are looking up :)

Well I guess fb had other fish to nibble on, as no response to my texts...so I guess no problem there๐Ÿ˜
    Now things are really taking a more settled route with my new partner ( wow....even saying that gives me goosebumps and a big smile๐Ÿ˜).. I think I have made a really good catch.
    I stayed over last night, after he cooked a lovely meal( another point scored there) and we again..couldn't keep our hands off each other, and ended up going to bed early... And we both climaxed together๐Ÿ˜ was so nice to pull off a double wow... Snuggling up afterwards he then announces he has booked a week off after the may bank hold, so we can go hike the beacons, and meet his mum!( yep...got to meet the mum stage in a week and 1/2 of physically seeing each other!๐Ÿ˜€)
    He also has to leave to go to work at 6.. So he gives me a spare key so I can let myself out and lock up..( is there any part of this that sounds like a flash in the pan encounter... I can't see it!)
    All in all.. I am really looking forward to seeing where this takes me.. And the summer is looking to be a really happy one for once.
    I have even dropped another dress size so I am officially a 14, and I have treated myself to some nice flirty summery skirts.. So nice to be able to buy the next size down, when you are fitness training and dieting๐Ÿ˜

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Congrats on the weight loss :)

It all sounds like it's going very well, really pleased for you NM x

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

yeah, big stepa, all in a very positive direction.

macspants [sign in to see picture]

I will join in the congratulations and wishes of happiness for the future.

Obviously slightly jealous that you already have a better sex life than me, but I am a magnanimous guy so all good.

If however should your hiking should take a detour down the Khyber Pass please don't let me know, the amount of people indulging a Marlon Brando just ain't fair.

If I ever get reincarnated I will insist that my wedding vows contain the line "I hereby promise to love and cherish, and take it up the Simon Le Bon"

As for the new svelte figure, I love them in all shapes and sizes, just don't bankrupt yourself buying replacement sexy pants.

Nuff love macspants.

Hehe... Been a very long time that someone has envied my sex life๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰
    I have to say I am really enjoying this....he mentioned this morning that his ex didn't like cuddling... Who on earth doesnt?๐Ÿ˜

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have to say congratulations naughty mum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am enjoying your updates and click straight away on this thread when it's pops up, always makes me smile and go "awwwww" when I read how it's going on, and everybody else's messages. Have fun and good luck ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

And totally agree, who doesn't like cuddles...?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I also enjoy your updates and if this guy turns out to be the one i am sure that you will cherish this thread . its been an interesting story so far and I bet many other people on here including myself ( mine was fate) have also interesting stories on how they met their current partner. May be worth at some stage starting a post on this very tiopic .

Romance is in the air

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Keep the updates coming NM , always nice to hear about things going well for someone x

Well a quiet few days are up...as he is off on a weekend hike, and I have my kayak/ canoe course... So he is coming over to stay on Sunday night...๐Ÿ˜Š

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Love the updates! So glad it's going so well for you. I keep checking this thread! The happiness is contagious!

Hope your canoe/kayak course goes ok. Interesting course!

Hehe... I have enjoyed being able to have such a fantastic time so far....
    I think we all forget those early days where you feel like a teen again... They are soooo much fun and full of discoverys about each other....and when you have come from the starting point of my 20 yrs with a partner that was none of the above( or if he was it was v fleating at the start).. It is refreshing to see a possible future that involves some happiness.
    I think both of us are making compromises on our usual types( I usually go for alpha males,, and I have a thing about big muscles!!) And he has mentioned he usually goes for slim women ( ...hmmm wip. I think๐Ÿ˜)
    He is a lot shorter than I usually go for... But the things we match up on are the livability items, like interests, outlook on life..still outgoing and independent, but wanting to have that someone to share things with. The sex is like two spoons that nest together....
    We joke/ laugh...hell we have even had the giggle, and comfortable feeling to fart in each others company!!( even the queen farts! Its a natural process that always gets out!๐Ÿ˜)

Tbh..I probably would not be 1/2 as adventurous in my sex life/ talk without the lh forums, or the confidence to express myself in a sexy way. I would not have the toys nor the outfits to have fun with, or even the confidence to wear them( would never have dared while I was married).
    All in all it is an interesting package that is still wrapped in a few layers, but with plenty of clues how to unwrap them, ...I like presents๐Ÿ˜Š( PS..he has already made a firm note of my birthday too so already one up on the ex, who never did anything special, even before the kids.

With what I have been reading in this relationship you have got romance as well. I might be a lttle old fashioned but I think romance is a desirable element that seems to be disappearing a little in the modern world.

Bet its not long before you start being sent flowers .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.