• quietly optimistic

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hi Vanessa! Funny you were thinking of me today...when I post today after a break from the forum!😊
    Things are going fab on the love front( been a roller coaster on my family and finances though)
    Our relationship had gone from strength to strength.. We are together all the time, and we can not get enough of each other. He is so sensual and takes time to love and caress every inch of me. My sex life / drive is off the scale... We are making love every night..and the mornings... And sometimes twice in a session!😘😘😘
    He turns me on so much and he says I turn him on all the time!
    We are making love more than when we started...😜
    I can't believe I am with this man. .and we are soooooo in love
    We have made a decision to live together, as we can't spend any time apart... So we might as well go official... All our kids are fine with it... Logistics work..and all we need is me to get a job so we can afford to be together and I can come off benefits.
    We are sorting out his flat to rent soon and he spends loads of time with me sorting out my applications to jobs.
    I have never had anyone who loved me so much, and wanted to do so much to with me and help me to achieve what I need to do too.
    My life has a massive light at the end of now a very short tunnel...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hoping you had the best weekend naughty mum. You just never know! Keep having lots of fun :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Best wishes on your job hunt!

OK time to update😊
    Well we are 6+ months in...and he is moving bits in gradually... Last night his chest of drawers with his clothes and his shirts and his house plant came over!
    We are hoping that I get my job sorted out so he can move straight in totally.
    Our relationship is so deep I have never been so happy and content. We make love almost every night and morning as we simply can not keep our hands off eachother.
    We sleep curled up together as one...
    I have such a huge love now I can not imagine not being with him.

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Smashing news NM. Glad things have worked out so well for you. Enjoy.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Aww I'm so happy for you NM x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

That is really good to hear. I'm so pleased that you are happy and this relationship sounds balanced and mutually enjoyed. You never know another year and there might be wedding bells?

D.j [sign in to see picture]

It is so nice to hear good news it has cheered me up that you are going forwards in a possative way and I wish you both all the love you deserve

Davidxx

Was told I needed to update my thread...which is probably due😊
    He has pretty much moved in now. His house plant is on my windowsill... His socks and sock draw is in my bedroom, his wok and slow cooker in my kitchen...his shirts in my wardrobe.... We now have a sofabed for us, and a z bed for the teen who originally stated she would not sleep in a bed, and only use an airbed. We have a bunk bed in my younger sons room so we now can sleep all the kids and us comfortably now..no airbeds.
    The next discussion is " who's Xmas tree shall we use"... We have a hiking holiday planned for next year...
    Our lovemaking has become even more sensual and comfortable. It have found that I am totally at home in my own skin around him.now...even with my tum which is still being very resilient and will not shift no matter how much I diet and exercise!
    I can see us having a great Xmas for once.....
    I have found my soulmate who loves me totally... And I feel so so happy.
    Long may this last

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Really pleased for you Nm,it sounds very positive and seems like you are both very happy together.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Really happy for you NM, reminds me of my relationship except we are yet to move in together. I truly have found my soulmate. Good luck and best wishes for the future!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Lovely update NM, great to hear things are going so well.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Glad its all going so well. Not commented on here for a while as I didn't think there was a need as you have plenty of admirers on here anyway.

But I think it does prove my theory that thre is someone special out their for everyone and its up to us to try and find that person . Sometimes fate will bring you together as well.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Delighted for you naughty mum x Be happy always x

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Love the update so happy for you NM

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Any Update Naughty mum

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I always try to remind people on here struggling to read this post NM, becuase I do believe there is a good partner out there for people who can open themselves up to love. I hope all is going well and best wishes this holiday.

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Only just found this thread and read it from the start this evening. Wow! What a story, moved me to tears more than once. As a 43 yo recently made single person, it has given me some hope that I will find 'the one' someday, even though I thought I already had.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas NM, hope it's all you dreamed it could be xx

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Hope you all have a fabulous xmas xx

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

So happy for you, lovely to see a happy ending.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.