• quietly optimistic

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I sure did!! Got my hair done...ran around getting my camp kit sorted for the weekend... Got dolled up with suspenders and stockings and a short black skirt to set the mood... Definitely worked! We went out for a meal and he could hold back when we got home... Film went for a Burton..and we ended up making g love on the sofa before trotting up to continue in bed...
    Was a fab day with a fab partner. Finally a birthday I can say I celebrated it properly😊😊😊

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a lovely birthday NM. Cheers to an amazing year ahead.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Yeah glad it as you planned it 😉

[suspended user]

suspended user

Happy you had a nice day Hun, sounds lovely!

Had the most fab week!! Thursday had my new man over..with loads of intimate naughtiness..then went on a massive hike on Friday( 15 miles with over 1500m total in elevation) and meet my parents...which went really well... He won them over no probs. Then back to mine, with his kids for first sleep at mine.

Wasn't sure if it would work...especially with his youngest.. It went far better than either of us could have dreamed...it was instant slot in...no probs at all.
    Woke to fathers day...and his kids had a great time playing while I got us ready to go on a picnic and woodland hike... This went really well too...and it was so relaxing and comfortable... Dropped his kids off with ex( almost met her...awkward!!) Then an evening all to ourselves... Where we watched a film cuddled up on the sofa..and ended up having the most passionate of lovemaking so far!
    He is so sure of us being a long term couple..he is talking about getting a bigger car to fit us all in... And sleeping arrangements for when we have our 5 kids..we have a camp planned to see his dad with almost all of our kids.. In the summer... He is even talking about renting his place so we can all be together under one roof..
    This is a guy that is not thinking a flash in the pan relationship.. He is making long term plans... And is so into me...I can't believe my luck in finding him... I have had such a crap married life and messy divorce.. And felt totally unloved for so long...to have someone wanting to practically move mountains to be with me is ...humbling😊
    I am so falling into a solid relationship... It is taken my breath away... But I am loving every minute!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Amazing update NM. You deserve all of it, you really do :) xx

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Amazing update NM. You deserve all of it, you really do :) xx

Absolutely. Long may it continue to flourish.

Brilliant!

Is it too soon to start thinking of moving in together after 3 months?!
    I have never been with someone who is so focused on making any possible obstacle go away to get us closer together. He sees any problem as something to take on together... He knows my past...and where I thought it might cool him off...he is even more steadfast in making it work.
    I'm falling totally for him..and miss every day I don't see him... I can't sleep unless he is with me... I feel complete when we are together... I haven't felt like this ever....

As he was the one who brought up he wants to firm up our relationship ..and wants to have Xmas as our ultimate goal to live together... I am even more happy to be with him. As an insecure...shy..and till recently unloved and quite emotionally damaged thanks to my ex...to hear such sincere and positive things to move us forward is so comforting.
    I have realised that my decision to go with my gut that sticking with my fb was going nowhere..despite the awesome sex...and going with my sensuous attentive new man was the right thing to do.sex isn't everything.. It sure helps...but feeling close to someone you can share everything with is far more important.
    I love where this ride is taking me...😊😘😘

oh NM, this thread so makes me smile. I am so glad things continue to go well with this man. I am sure there are lots of logistics to work through, but it sounds to me like ya'll are making plans to move forward with your lives together. I am sure you are already thinking this but just be sure you are aware of all his commitments and any issues he may have as well. None of us are perfect, it is just finding a place and person you can be your best self with.

I think he has pretty much told me everything... Even told me about his pension and share bonus arrangements! All this really serious relationship planning he been started by him...I didn't want to scare him off by raising these sort of things...even though I also have been thinking along the same lines.
    Maybe the fact I told him I was falling for him.. and said those immortal words..I love you..first in the relationship, gave him the confidence to go all out.
    I have never had anyone be so into being with me and making it possible to spend as much time together, and enjoy each other.. Even if it is cuddles and kisses.. I feel like a teen again...but this "teen" has extras to think about..and in the passion of getting together ..we are both discussing the next steps on that, and taking them...and then going" that was easy...what's next?"
    Neither of us are ignoring our important parts...our kids... And seeing it work so well together is tbh exhilarating..
    I see a future for once...where there used to be non..

Hey the important question here is reallly did he like the birthday undies?

Seriously, sounds like lovely progress and him brining up "heavy" topics is good cause I agree I stink that that since it can come across as pressure.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Like me neither of you are like spring chickens any more although you may feel like one. Time does march on against us. So therefore if you feel the time is right then why not live together. It ill probably bring you closer, if that was possible .

dh [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

I have never been with someone who is so focused on making any possible obstacle go away to get us closer together. He sees any problem as something to take on together... He knows my past...and where I thought it might cool him off...he is even more steadfast in making it work.
    I'm falling totally for him..and miss every day I don't see him... I can't sleep unless he is with me... I feel complete when we are together... I haven't felt like this ever....

NM; I met my current girlfriend on Match.com and our first date was Valentines day (so a little over four months ago). We both have kids, both have issues with exes and both have baggage, but I feel like I have finally found 'the one'. We've already set a date that we're moving in and we're both 100% focused on making it happen. If you have given it plenty of thought; including having a back-up plan if it doesn't work out then I'd say go for it

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Life is far too short to not go for something when it feels so right I think. Sounds like you have both laid some excellent foundations for the future and your communications sounds fab, so why not give it shot at living together. Seems to me like it would make you both really happy :)

Go for it, he seems to have it all thought out and you've got the important covered 'the kids'

Yes he did love the birthday knickers😉😘
    He likes a spot of dress up, which I have yet to oblige him with some of my outfits..I might dig one out for tonight..and give him a surprise😉
    Living together is a big step... And the way he talks about plans for our future really make me happy. I see us making a real go for it.. And I want to see where we end up..life is such an adventure ATM..and we are more than happy to explore together

Well it was only to be expected...his ex did a strop that his kids slept here at the weekend...with the" I need to know where my children are with you...I don't know her..or where she is"
    Fine by me..I would do the same in her shoes..so gave my new man permission to give my number and address.. And a sure her as a scout leader I know what to do with kids( bit of street cred there!).
    So now...the ex knows my name..my address..and number so she can call if mobile not working..
    Am I mad? I hope not..fully expecting a visit now...😄
    Other news...we spent all evening just curled up in each others arms listening to heart FM...talking about the future and interspersed with sessions of passionate kissing and stroking and getting mighty aroused..without going all the way...just enjoying each others touch.
    Talk got around to having a plan to be moved in together by Xmas...this sounds so fab..and so real now..I still find myself thinking this is far better the. I ever hoped a new relationship would become.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.