• Do you wish for the unexpected ?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

First of all I must emphasise that there is nothing wrong with our sex life . In fact since starting buying various toys and accessories from Lovehoney just over 12 months ago I can honestly say that our sex life has improved immensley especially since the small move away from vanilla invloving some very light bondage and a bit of "slap and tickle".

My biggest wish however is as the title says. What I mean here is that it tends to be me that buys all the accessories , even helping in choosing her lingerie, suggesting the costumes (we like erotic role play) , buying the candles and sorting out the love nest. I may not be alone here.

It would be a nice change if occasoinally she would jump me as I went through the front door for example or arrest me (in a police uniform of course) and then handcuff me and strip search me (a fantasy of mine). The problem is she always likes me to plan everything as this is something I do at work quite a lot. Soooooooooooooo if I suggest something eg the WPC role play then in my mind its not going to be a surprise as I will be expecting it.

Does anyone have a solution here ?

macspants [sign in to see picture]

It seems to me a common issue throughout the forum, many posts from ladies are about them putting more effort than their partners and vice versa.

For what it's worth heres an idea, but it might be a tough one to implement.

It seems to me from the above post and others that you make that your partner really gets a great deal of enjoyment from your plans. I think you are similar to me, neither of us wants to be the more dominanant partner in our sexual relationship, so why not try some abstinence from the more adventurous aspects.

Give it a couple of weeks and hopefully she might be missing that aspect and start dropping some hints on re introducing the play that you both enjoy.

Like I say its gonna be difficult, you are obviously a guy with a vivid imagination, but its worth a shot.

If she suggests a Wonder Woman themed play let me know! best of luck.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Thats a great suggestion macspants. Me and oh r equal but he gets more of a kick when its me planning and will often go on strike for 4 days and keep saying no wait... so i do end up doung more of the planning... cheeky really
    omg I jump him the next day as soon as able... but it works well as no solo play is allowed so the build up us immense. Try suggesting shes a sex fantasy author, and shes to write/ email whilst your working and shes off... she will be gagging by time u get home but no solo play....good luck

lustyjoy wrote:

Thats a great suggestion macspants. Me and oh r equal but he gets more of a kick when its me planning and will often go on strike for 4 days and keep saying no wait... so i do end up doung more of the planning... cheeky really
    omg I jump him the next day as soon as able... but it works well as no solo play is allowed so the build up us immense. Try suggesting shes a sex fantasy author, and shes to write/ email whilst your working and shes off... she will be gagging by time u get home but no solo play....good luck

Lust joy -Going on strike? I call the union.

Mysteron- Don't get to into the abstinence role play... With your attention to detail I have a mental image of you in a Friars robe having shaved a bald patch on the back of your head.

Dressing as a catholic priest would also be ill advised for obvious reasons.

Your right.:)

I may just go back to a bit of vanilla for now rather than no sex altogether and see what happens .

mysteron wrote:

Your right.:)

I may just go back to a bit of vanilla for now rather than no sex altogether and see what happens .

No need for vanilla just nothing more than a Neopolitan. Steer clear of the "cookie dough and phish food ".

I have no idea what "satisfy my bowl" tastes like, but I reckon if you drop an extra vowel it could be fun.

There has been a slight development here. My Mrs very much likes the Cottelli Sexy Cop Dress with 2 way zip which is avaialble from Lovehoney at a good price of just under £30.00. Because she has big boobs she will be going for the extra large. I think it will need an American style Police hat and handcuffs of course to make it look more convincing as a Cop Uniform. But in all I like it and more importantly so does she. It will also enable her to wear sexy lingerie and stockings. Perhaps for effect going bra less as I think looking at the picture it would giver her enough boob support.

When she wears this it should in theory transform her into the dom/top for the night or Roleplay session.

I just hope that she does me for something more serious than a parking ticket and then perhaps severe correctional treatment might then ensue. For afters I would love her to slowly unzip that zip and let me watch .

Heres hoping !!:)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I feel the same way. I have a great sex life with my OH, but it's very one sided. There has not been a single time in the last 5 years that he's surprised me with something in the bedroom, like some new lube, or a new toy or underwear etc.

I love surprising him, it makes me happy, but I really wish he'd surprise me from time to time. I've hinted at it before and he's just said he doesn't know how to surprise me because it's not like men have a great range of sexy underwear, and he wouldn't know what toys to get etc. I would absolutely love it if he'd stop worrying about what I would or wouldn't like and just gave something a go! I don't always know if he'll like something, but always try anyway. Also, he has a lot more money than me so it's frustrating that I'm paying for all the sexy stuff.

Other than that, I'm very satisfied with our sex life. He's very skilled in all departments and whenever we make love it's always passionate and feels incredible. He's a very generous lover, so I'm never neglected in the bedroom, just seems that all the extra stuff is down to me and never shared. Not the most important thing in the world, but would be nice to have something unexpected for once! 😞

As Macspants says it is a common "complaint"

I suppose in any relationship someone has to take the lead whether it be the guy or gal . That person is the one( but not always) that tends to buy the toys and accessories .

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I think spontaneity is a very common desire for most couples. It's usually the thing that goes missing when you've been together a while. I'm a sucker for desiring sex like it is in the movies or on tv. That sudden, pushing up against a wall, sex bent over the table... argh so hot!

In reality, though my sex life is pretty good. There's not much in the way of "surprise"!

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

Every time I go to bed, there is some tiny little sheltered part of my brain that hopes tomorrow will be the day I meet that special someone and she'll be into me too - this to me would be the greatest unexpected voyage of them all. That one woman whose eyes say 'I want to talk to you some more' and enthusiastically accepts when offered the chance to do so, rather than backing away like I'm Freddy Krueger lol.

(I Googled 'Krueger' to check the spelling before posting this - that's how much it means to me!!!)

B-B [sign in to see picture]

Mr B and I take turns. We have both made a wishlist of our own. Then we take turns ordering and surpising eachother. 1st month: he surprises me with an order off my list and plans a romantic date night/sexy night for me. 2nd month: I surprise him with an order off his list and plan a romantic night/sexy night for him. 3rd month: we pick a larger item together. 4th month: we start over. It is so much fun and keeps the spark alive. They don't have to be expensive purchases, but the antcipation plus the thought behind it adds so much fun!

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

I wish for nothing nor expect anything , that way i'm never disappointed !!

Well it happened. My son was out and was having a beer whilst watching the footy ( the Manchester Derby) . The door crashed open and there was this female American Cop dressed in the sexy Collti dress with Fish nets , boots , shades and hat. Before I could say anything I was handcuffed and frog marched upstairs to the Police Interview room ( our bedroom) . I was ordered to empty everything out of my pockets on the the desk ( My clean DIY Workmate) . And there it weas amongst my lose change a pies of wrapped tin foil . She opened it and offered it to me to smell. she had a big grin on her face as it was her talc powder. She must have planted this on my earlier on when she placed the £1 coin back in my pocket after she borrowed it for the shopping trolley. The minx had clearly got one over on me and I was now at her mercy as this was something more serious than a driving offence. She ordered me to strip and began "searching " through my clothes for further evidence.

She then placed a lubed up latex glove on her hand and began to do a full body seach whilst teasing me at the same time . after seaching shge found no further evidence so I was offered a deal which was 30 wacks with a paddle whilst tethered to the desk or a long stretch inside. I of course accepted her punishment .

I do have a bit of bruising today and verry pleasuarable stings in my backside . A fantastic roleplay which went really well and top marks to my OH for her brilliant improvisation and totally unexpected because of the timing. Well worth missing the footy :) THe outfit really gave her the confidence which was very pleasing to note.The two way zip which runs for the whole length at the front is very useful for afters as well

I will be doing a review of the dress sometime in the future as I think its a very very sexy dress and gets top marks from me .

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a great night mysteron, glad it went so well! Kudos to your wife for really embracing the role play, that's not something I'm too good at as I get embarrassed pretending to be someone I'm not, but that sounds a lot of fun!

Thanks

TBH there wasn't many lines to be fluffed as especialy American Cops come accross to be minimalist when comes to talkiing. To be in character she had to be a lot more firmer than normally and those flippin metal handcuffs were quite painfull on my wrists , when she slapped them on me. And to avoid any eye contact from me and intimidation she wore those shades .

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Oh good for you!!

Yep +1 to this thread. I try really hard to keep things mixed up and different. Whilst we have a good sex life and the more we play and try things the more often we have it. But it's always me that does the pushing.

Been married 14 years and having sex a lot longer before and really I don't want our sex life to get dull.

Thanks BP

THe thing that attrracted me to rolepaly apart from doing drama at school is that many of the roles are reversable.

Going on the above cop theme , I could be a Police Commissioner and spank her arse for planting evidence to get a conviction :)

Your only limited to your imagination .

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

We got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662 Monogamy a few weeks ago and although we've only had time t play it once, it was really good fun.

After the game, you're left with two fantasies cards (of, more or less) you're own choosing, which you can cash in, or give to your partner in the hopes that they'll pay up at a time which might surprise you. Anyway, it did actually work. My frequently passive partner surprised me only a few nights later by acting out one of mine. It wasn't anything outrageous but I appreciated the effort as she's normally pretty shy.

The lovehoney sexcheques are good for the same reason,

I agree . I did suggest this game on another thread for someone else who wanted to reverse roles a little.

Great game but not had chance to play it fully yet. It really will require a full evening with an early start at that . Some preperations are also needed but easy to source.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.