• Anal Advice - Toys, Lube & Sex

Eager Be@ver [sign in to see picture]

Hi All,

My OH & myself, would like to explore more into Anal sex & Anal pleasure - Sex toys. There are so many lubes & toys to chose from, so I thought I would seek the help & guidance of the community :)

My OH has tried anal sex a few times over a number of years, but has never really enjoyed it. So we both thought that we would give it another go, but this time,get some good guidance and buy some good established lubes etc.

I've been reading the reviews of products, which has been a great help already and one of the main reasons why I will be buying products from LH.. As I stated we are both begiiners to the world of anal sex, so I want to start from the beginning.

Lube: Anal Easing: Sex: I want my OH to feel at ease and this product sounded good - Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lubricant 100ml - Would I also require an additional lube to be applied to myself? - Pjur Back Door Comfort Water-Based Anal Glide 100ml

Sex Toy: Love Throb Slimline 6.5 Inch Beginner's Anal Beads with Suction Cup Base

Appreciate your thoughts, opinions & feedback

GreenEyes27 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, can't offer specific advice on the things you have mentioned apart from you seem to have your priorities right re. taking it slow, using lube and enjoying it! We have been making more forays into anal, which is relatively new for both of us and to start us off we bought the doc Johnson 3 pack of butt plugs which offer a good range of size and are comfortable and easy to clean and love honeys own anal lube which does the job!

Hope that helps!

x

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Hello and firstly welcome to the forums.

You are not alone on your anal mission, I am too!

Have you had a read of the dedicated thread for anal beginners on here. Should answer a lot of your questions, it certainly did for me! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

But in a nutshell the advice really is as simple as.... Lube up, go slow, start small, relax, more lube, trust your partner.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Never know wrote:

Have you had a read of the dedicated thread for anal beginners on here. Should answer a lot of your questions, it certainly did for me! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

But in a nutshell the advice really is as simple as.... Lube up, go slow, start small, relax, more lube, trust your partner.

Great advice! Also I find starting off with a toy helps to open/warm me up before taking my partner :)
    Jjh101 [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I wouldnt use any numbing gels, if it hurts like hell, it's telling you something! I'm hoping to take my OH but he's a very big boy so I started with a basics butt plug small, progressed to a larger pump up plug. Not got to pump up stage yet but im taking it slow and using plenty of anal lube - i find the 50 shades of Grey lube very thick and easy to use - a little goes a long way and it stays where you put it, but any anal lube. Dont use vaseline or normal lube you risk it not being man enough for the job and the last thing you want is an injury ! Go slow , start - stay still and stop if necessary then try a bit more and go with what you can do. Dont rush it ! Vibrating butt plugs feel good and can help you relax and enjoy it.

chloe [sign in to see picture]

we started playing with anal a few years ago. we just started using lots of lube and just my OH's fingers. it gave us both a lot more "feel" for what we were doing. we had a small vibrator that we thought we could use but my hubby didnt really feel safe using it on me as he couldnt feel how hard it was pressing, he didnt want to hurt me using it. We found that just by using well lubed fingers he could gauge a lot better how relaxed i was down there, and how hard he could push and at what times.

take it very slowly, and relax.

we then found the basics butt plug to be very good.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

+1 Great advice - here are a couple of LH guides which may be useful too :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/an-overview-of-anal-sex-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/buyers-guide/a-quick-and-easy-guide-to-anal-lubricants/

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Jjh101 wrote:

Personally, I wouldnt use any numbing gels, if it hurts like hell, it's telling you something!

+1

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

hi Eager Beaver!

I LOVE the pjur products and cannot recommend them highly enough. They are really high quality.

The relaxing anal glide lube is not a numbing product - it doesnt have any benzocaine or lidocaine, rather it uses jojoba extracts to relax and soothe the area. Plus silicone lube leaves a nice film on the skin helping ease of insertion (doesn't dry up like water based lubes can).

Enjoy :)

Jjh101 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks I didnt know that - sounds good might well try myself

Eager Be@ver [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the feedback and advice, much apprciated.

Pampam123 [sign in to see picture]

I am also on my 1st time anal Misson. We haven't gone any further than a finger. Oh did try to insert but it's just too sore. Have just purchased the pump up butt plug so hoping that helps!

Naughty dave [sign in to see picture]

You need to go slow and easy and use lots of lube make sure you communicate with your partner and make sure you tell what you like and don't like. It's so amazing and fun if you do it the right way and yes I love it on myself my wife is amazing at using her strap on on me and gives me anal orgasms

old git [sign in to see picture]

Try using anal booty beads they vibrate and are not intrusive.

Sally36 [sign in to see picture]

i first experienced anal with an older and more experienced boyfriend while in my teens and although painful at first, even with lube, I got to love it and still do today. Even had DP once which was amazing. Anyone wanting to try anal my advice would be to keep at it and you'll find it worth it.

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

Jjh101 wrote:

Personally, I wouldnt use any numbing gels, if it hurts like hell, it's telling you something!

I agree with this. Just buy some nice goopy anal lube and if it hurts, slow down or stop and lube up depending on the amount of pain.

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

Start very small, the tiniest buttplug you can find, and very slowly and gradually work your way up. Lots and lots of lube. We've found that Maximus is great, water based and on sale here Be careful with silicone based lubes. Although they are great and last for ages, they damage condoms.

Most importantly, if it hurts - stop!!

I'm fortunate that my OH loves anal, but when we first met she'd not had it for years and it was like being back at square one for her. However, she now loves double penetration, so with time and patience anything is possible!

Also consider the possibility that, no matter how much you may want it, it might not be possible. My ex (who we are both good friends with) has expressed disappointment that no matter how into it and how relaxed she is, she's never been successful.

staceycherrylick [sign in to see picture]

We have just started this, first was just his fingers which he has quite big ones I think and now I have bought my first butt plug from LH and lube I tried it out on my own and hurt like hell but give it a few goes and more lube wasn't so bad if you try and relax and go slow.. Mine was the one with the crystal on the base

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.