• Guys what turns you on more?

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

defonatly depends at the time wether the OH has decided she wants to dress up in some lingere or be completely naked but im happet either way

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Face down, bare bottom paddled, flogged and caned before a steamy session.

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Love OH wearing black leather thigh boots. She likes me in cowboy boots. Love the clicking when we get down to it hard

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

I like either, but really turns me on lately when she wears crotchless nice black lingerie, or fishnets

yummytummy [sign in to see picture]

when she wears my work shirt and a really tiny thong, that's a turn on!

Jolaquin [sign in to see picture]

I would have always said Naked, definitely no socks! But recently have been playing around with crotchless basques and knickers...very much a turn on. The cup has to be soft though so I can still get a good grasp of breast...

Jol x

The Libertine [sign in to see picture]

Mini skirt an stocking are great for a outdoor quick but I'm the bedroom less is best

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

LaSlut wrote:

Guys I would like to know what turns you on more? to have sex with a woman completely naked? or to have sex with a woman wearing clothes ie... stockings and mini skirt and you insert yourself into her whilst she is still dressed? and do certain clothes left on turn you off? ie a girl who didn't take her socks off? for me if its a matter of a quickie I like the view of a guy still in his clothes ie jeans and t-shirt and cock [removed by moderator] out through his unbuttoned jeans [removed by moderator - penetrating] me.... also if its full on naked sex I don't like guys wearing socks especially white socks!

Completely naked - eu naturel, just me and her, nothing else but our mutual passion and deeply exploring hands.

Richard 9" [sign in to see picture]

Whats turns me on women that dress for bed with an open mind love to try things

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

macspants wrote:

My preference... Girl dressed as a badger. Me wearing Thomas The Tank Engine wellie boots.

The only "slamming" of which I partake is poetry.

I have just spat coffee all over my poor old cat while reading this....you know the saying what been seen can't be unseen....my poor gentle mind bit still so funny

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

My OH does prefer me naked, he likes running his hands all over me, but I have a few items of underwear that he has found me very attractive in and they have remained on or partly on during sex.

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

definitely stockings with suspender belt
    peep hole bra and heels
    can't beat stocking legs wrapped around your back

Rev the lution [sign in to see picture]

Love my OH to keep her stockings on! and Shoes just have to stay on in bed! But thats just my thing! x

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH in a sexy little G-String, or LH School Girl uniform. It's such a turn on... But just in her Birthday suit works for me anyway!

Anubis [sign in to see picture]

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

I love my OH in a sexy little G-String, or LH School Girl uniform. It's such a turn on... But just in her Birthday suit works for me anyway!

+1 on the school girl uniform.

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

I love when my OH dresses up in one of her best dresses, but underneath she is wearing some of her fabulous lingerie, with seamed fishnet stockings and heels, But when she starts she acts like a woman possessed, and as though she's been starved of sex for months and won't stop at anything

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

Seeing her in something black and lacey and some sexy stockings is such a turn on but I really like sex completely naked, I like the intimacy, the trust of baring all in front of each other. That's not to say wearing anything during sex is a turn off, far from it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.