• Looking in the mirror while having sex?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Yep its super sexy! I have a wardrobe with mirrored doors and once my partner pulled a chair up in front of it and told me to face it and watch myself ride him. Its also fun alone.

Though, gotta watch out for funny faces haha :) pleasure can give interesting facial expressions sometimes haha

MistressItaliana [sign in to see picture]

Looking in the mirror whilst having sex always makes me feel a lot naughtier and it is a turn on! However it can be distracting so I try to pry my eyes away and concentrate on the task at hand... ;)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I enjoy it. But it depends what role I'm in. If we are having vanilla sex I find it awkward because I find myself looking at my facial expressions :')

Badger884 [sign in to see picture]

I love the side profile of the wife when she's on all fours and I catch her biting her lip and pushing back onto me! Mega turn on!

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla sex in front of a mirror no I don't think I would enjoy as much, turn up the naughty level and I love watching myself in a mirror with my hair being pulled or hands being around my throat as I'm taken from behind....or if im laying on my back giving oral sex and receiving I like to watch in a mirror, or if I was doing anything I would like to be able to see my fellas face for the reaction...I love mirrors....I don't like to see myself so much as I dislike my body it's more seeing what is being done to me and my partners reactions I like the best

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Have a mirror on the side and front - above the headboard. Get some great views with reflections from both, but OH loves watching me ride her really hard doggie style - trouble is that brings us both to orgasm too fast!

Adventure [sign in to see picture]

Recent weekend away to Berlin (which is amazing) led to lots of fun in front of the mirrored wardrobe in our hotel bedroom and there was also a very well placed on above the table in the livingroom :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.