• Looking in the mirror while having sex?

    1427218968
    Chrism93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Does anyone else do this? I sometimes do this while making love it's very hot. Even when I masturbated I look at myself in my mirror while I jack. ;-)

    1427220642
    john69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2014

    We have a full wall mirror at the side of our bed, gives something extra to the play!

    1427220963
    JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 963
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2008

    Yes I have to agree I find it very hot, I like to face the mirror :)

    1427221085
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11367
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Love to face a mirror while hubby is behind me doggy style. Never tried one at the side of the bed - hmmmm something to look into I think ;)

    1427221710
    john69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2014

    You should Terri, much better to have a mirrored wall than a mirror in the ceiling (which is so obviously there for only one reason).

    1427222722
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6937
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Yes, I like looking in the mirror in any position, it's hot :)

    1427223016
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1464
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    i often make use of a mirror it adds some extra excitement watching what you're doing

    1427223527
    Classy-L [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 472
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2015

    Mmm ... Giving me more ideas now .... Led on my bed at the moment , keep looking at the chimney breast ... Thinking I can put a mirror there ... Thanks guys more expense lol x

    1427224794
    twincats [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2015

    Mirror mirror on the wall... Who's the biggest of them all......
    Love mirrors, as a couple on on my own.
    Don't forget the health and safety when using mirrors, lol.
    I wanted to have some on the ceiling, oh did not.
    ( spoil sport).
    He standing and partner is doing a blow job. The visual aspect to lovely.
    Hope everyone enjoys there mirror experience.

    1427225112
    Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2014

    Yes and no! Sometimes I see myself at an awful angle and just think WOW I am horrific! Haha!

    1427226867
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 495
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    When we have guests come they nearly always comment on the size of the mirrors. Also the quantity. Hallway, living room, dining room, stairwell, bathroom (mirrored wall), bedrooms.

    It was exhausting fitting them let alone trying them out. ;)

    1427227835
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 977
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Love mirrors!!! No understands why we have one at bottom of our stairs ....silly people

    1427228107
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 495
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    mrs.hiskett Just tell them "It's so that you can adjust your dress before leaving the house" Thats what we say to anyone that asks.

    Enjoy. x

    1427228793
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1140
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    hmmmm ive never done this before! I'm much to insecure of myself! I mean..i have trouble looking in the mirror long enough to apply make up!

    I can see the attraction though! If i was a guy i would spend my life in front of a mirror jerking myself off!

    1427229250
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 977
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    BrumGuy wrote:

    mrs.hiskett Just tell them "It's so that you can adjust your dress before leaving the house" Thats what we say to anyone that asks.

    Enjoy. x

    i do . Call my paranioa mirror to them .... Slipped out once for sex my mate wss kinda mortified never looked at it again lol
    1427229396
    TangledLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 656
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2015

    We have a huge mirror in our bedroom, my wife insisted she needed it for her makeup. She does pick some strange times to check her make up though.

    1427230158
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1478
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    We don't have a mirror in a good enough place to do this. However, both me and my OH love watching the silhouette on the wall made by the candles. The silhouette even goes across the curtains which is a real turn on, as people outside could see what we're up to!

    1427230645

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 323
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2009

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    hmmmm ive never done this before! I'm much to insecure of myself! I mean..i have trouble looking in the mirror long enough to apply make up!

    I can see the attraction though! If i was a guy i would spend my life in front of a mirror jerking myself off!

    As a guy I can say this IS actually very enjoyable, at least for me anyway. It is a developing thing I have noticed in me - I am catching myself more and more watching myself in the mirror stroking away, and then enjoying eatching me cum everywhere. I could be totally into some porn, then just start watching myself in the mirror and just lose myself in a fantasy ;)

    I haven't yet worked out what it is that i enjoy about it. Maybe i should stop analysing it and just go with it! I always thought that was a bit wierd of me, so its good to see others watch themselves as well! :)

    1427230894
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1140
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Hot Dog wrote:

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    hmmmm ive never done this before! I'm much to insecure of myself! I mean..i have trouble looking in the mirror long enough to apply make up!

    I can see the attraction though! If i was a guy i would spend my life in front of a mirror jerking myself off!

    As a guy I can say this IS actually very enjoyable, at least for me anyway. It is a developing thing I have noticed in me - I am catching myself more and more watching myself in the mirror stroking away, and then enjoying eatching me cum everywhere. I could be totally into some porn, then just start watching myself in the mirror and just lose myself in a fantasy ;)

    I haven't yet worked out what it is that i enjoy about it. Maybe i should stop analysing it and just go with it! I always thought that was a bit wierd of me, so its good to see others watch themselves as well! :)

    I will seek out porn of guys jerking off even more so if they are moaning or dirty talking!!! Its my main kink... and watching guys piss....i'm sorry thats pretty out there but ii really do.... i dont know why....

    1427231447

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 323
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2009

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Hot Dog wrote:

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    hmmmm ive never done this before! I'm much to insecure of myself! I mean..i have trouble looking in the mirror long enough to apply make up!

    I can see the attraction though! If i was a guy i would spend my life in front of a mirror jerking myself off!

    As a guy I can say this IS actually very enjoyable, at least for me anyway. It is a developing thing I have noticed in me - I am catching myself more and more watching myself in the mirror stroking away, and then enjoying eatching me cum everywhere. I could be totally into some porn, then just start watching myself in the mirror and just lose myself in a fantasy ;)

    I haven't yet worked out what it is that i enjoy about it. Maybe i should stop analysing it and just go with it! I always thought that was a bit wierd of me, so its good to see others watch themselves as well! :)

    I will seek out porn of guys jerking off even more so if they are moaning or dirty talking!!! Its my main kink... and watching guys piss....i'm sorry thats pretty out there but ii really do.... i dont know why....

    +1 for all 3, the wanking, the moaning and the pissing, of some gorgeous woman, totally losing themselves. Super hot :P

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.