• Annoying Sex What Would You Do?

LaSlut [sign in to see picture]

I have an issue with this guy who I have had sex with a few times. On the occasions when I have allowed him to have some play time, he has this problem where he gets hard and that is quite nice and normal and slips nicely into me, but after a while of being inside of me maybe a few minutes he goes all soft, and slips out of me which is really annoying. I then try other things to make him hard like suck him, tease him stroke him... and then he gets hard goes inside of me then after a few pumps its all soft. Which is seriously frustrating, he then has to masturbate just to make himself cum, and when he is close to the edge he just slaps himself back into me. I don't mind that, but there was no real satisfaction for me to just be used as a cum dump as I was not the one who made him cum. I was wondering if this should be the last time I let this guy get any play time with me as there is no real pleasure in it for me, and I know that this is selfish but sex is about pleasure at the end of the day. I also wonder if there isn't a problem may be due to the fact that he has an uncircumcised cock, as I heard that this could lead to less sensation, is there any truth in the myth?

Anyways thanks for listening to my rant.
    WillC [sign in to see picture]

I thought circumcised was less sensitive? Maybe his mind is elsewhere or he`s drunk too much alcohol?

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

If your not enjoying it hin maybe try sitting down with him and sensitiveku talking bout alternative play (just oral or toys in the mix) that way you get your rocks off too. If you feel you truely had enough then be honest with him and be kind say you dont fancy no more fun

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I'm sorry but I don't think there's any advice I can give you in this situation. I just think we have different opinions of sex / relationships. Yes sex is about pleasure but for both people and it's simple if you don't like being used as a "cum dump" then don't have sex with this person again.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

He sounds like too much work.

If you don't have any emotional ties, move on.

You meet a more appreciative lover when you masterbate!

john69 [sign in to see picture]

circumcised or not, it doesn't matter. It's just a myth that circumcission makes you less sensible.

I believe the guy is nervous together with you, he might feel you're demanding too much from him and thus he tenses when coming inside you.

Why not engage in a long, nice foreplay in which both of you can be satisfied? Satisfaction isn't only about penetration, you know. By time, if you are prepared to give him that, he will be less tensed and then, I'm sure, he can satisfy you in whichever way.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

If you care about him then there are many reasons why this might happen and you should try to help him to get better.
    If he is just a friend for sex then I am sure others might have a better chance of satisfying you. Let him down gently.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

If you're not getting anything out of it, don't bother. You're not obligated to be his sex toy.

Equally, if you enjoy it otherwise, try cock rings or delay lubes.
    Or see if he'd like something in his butt for prostate stimulation, to help keep him hard.

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

I knew a guy who's situation exactly matched that experience. He eventually went to a doctor and it was a medical issue which was fixed by basically reducing his penis size a bit. Don't remember the medical term or anything as it was years back but it was a huge issue for him until he got it sorted, he couldn't have penetrative sex

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

I can't help St all hope you get this sorted it must be so frustrating for you xx

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

I knew a guy who's situation exactly matched that experience. He eventually went to a doctor and it was a medical issue which was fixed by basically reducing his penis size a bit. Don't remember the medical term or anything as it was years back but it was a huge issue for him until he got it sorted, he couldn't have penetrative sex

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Are you just lying there like a sack of spuds because he wouldn't get any enjoyment from that. It may not be just his problem people.
    I am uncut and believe me i get plenty of sensation.

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

I should think it is fairly frustrating for him too. If you are getting plenty of satisfaction elsewhere I would break it to him gently that you wish to end your "playtime" with him. You can both move on. Perhaps he will feel less intimidated with someone else.

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

I dont mean to be rude but it could be that he is just not that into it. My hubby is uncut and has no problems at all. This only ever happened during our bad patch when we weren't getting on and it was clear that niether of us were into having sex with eachother to be honest but, just did it anyway! As soon as we sorted our problems out he was harder than anything because we were back on track.

I think the obvious answer here, however, is just stop having sex with him. If he is just a fuck buddy what does it matter? I'm Sure you have other options.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

First up I would not call obvious erectile dysfunction 'annoying sex'. That's an awful attitude and it would crush the poor guy if he ever saw this. Give the guy a break, not a complex.

It takes a lot of patience and kindess to work through problems like this. If you're only in it for sex and not prepared to drop the 'it's annoying' attitude then leaving him alone would be for the best. If you're in any way into him, read up on it some?

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

+1 lovebirds!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I can't help but question the phrase "let him have fun with me" but otherwise. He's probably stressed or not enjoying it too much himself, if you make a big deal out of him going soft it'll happen over and over, even a sigh is enough to put him off. At the end of the day clearly there's no chemistry or pleasure so don't have sex with him

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

scarab9 wrote:

I think you're talking about phimosis, when the foreskin doesn't fully retract, but they don't reduce the size of the penis, they either loosen the foreskin or circumsize it.

macspants [sign in to see picture]

john69 wrote:

circumcised or not, it doesn't matter. It's just a myth that circumcission makes you less sensible.

< Jewish and those of Islamic faith may beg to differ.
    It also doesn't explain my man child nature despite being an ant eater.
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

LaSlut If he hasn't been circumcised then he should be more sensitive. Guys that have been cut later in life sugest that is like wearing a condom, or seeing in black and white. It's not just the removal of the sensitive skin it's the damage to the conecting nerves.

Lots of information can be found at The Circumcision Centre circumcision.org

Don't cut children.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.