• On Safari Roll Play

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

This is a follow up on our previous roleplay ( naughty student) which is scheduled this coming Friday .

Again like before I am looking for tips as this is the the route my wife wishes to go down and who am I to complain? :)

First of all, can anyone recommend a good book on roleplay as we are looking for ideas and suggestions ? The best ones I am sure will come from you guys, the sexperts.

Anyway having looked around a couple of excellent fancy dress shops on the Manchester Arndale on a recent visit to Manchester and those on Lovehoney , my wife's imagination has really taken off.

A fantasy of hers that she wants me to help her with is being abducted in a jungle by a native and then trussed up and "played" with and her being helpless to resist.

First of all I will list her known kinks which are being blindfolded and touched, light spanking and being restrained or tied up. My own kinks - I am still not sure yet but do enjoy spanking her over my knee.

Costumes - Her - Full safari outfit including shorts (Remember Tight Fit?). Small pants or thong worn underneath but bra-less .

Me - improvised T-shirt around my mid riff or naked

My idea -

To throw an old sheet over her (improvised net) like the Tight Fit demo video (yes she is obessed by this 80s band) and capture her. I will tie her hands and blindfold her and lead her to the bedroom door. I will then truss her up to to the door (just hands) using some Doorjam hand restraints just ordered from Lovehoney. Whilst still blindfolded I will tease her, nibble her and undress her slowly, using bullets and a mini wand for further skin sensations. I will not allow her to climax at this stage if I can help it!

After I have completely stripped her, I will lead her to the bed and further restrain her but this time spread eagled using the underbed restraining kit bought from Lovehoney.

At this stage she will be fully expecting me to tease her with the flogger, wands and feathers etc.

However my idea here, since I am a cannibal native and want to eat her is to cover her with squeezy cream and pour strawberry syrup over her body and perhaps strawberry lube around her pussy region. However as an extra cold surprise I want to add some icecream (quality strawberry type) on her breasts. As you can possibly gather I love an Eaton mess dessert. .

And then enjoy.

So those are my ideas and would love your imput and recommendations as regards changes you would make and any new additions.

Thanks guys for reading , as I find your input very valuable which has addded a new buzz to our sex lives :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend clarifying with her that's it's role play, in the event she shows up covered in egg mayonnaise
    ;)

Doh! Yes you're right it should be role play. Problem with this forum is that you can't revisit posts for typos .

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Cannibal native doesnt sound very politically correct. I have visions of a blacked up man jumping out with a bone through the nose.

Steer clear of pygmy cannibal native, all the kneeling will play havoc with your circulation.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't change anything, it already sounds like great fun and you've clearly put a lot of thought into it Wish my hubby would come up with ideas like that!
    Hope you both enjoy x

twincats [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

I wouldn't change anything, it already sounds like great fun and you've clearly put a lot of thought into it Wish my hubby would come up with ideas like that!
    Hope you both enjoy x

L
    Dear wildflower Don't wait for your oh to have ideas, take the ball in your head and show him the way. Tell us how you get on...... We love gossip.

Twincats , I just feel that 9 times out of 10 it's me that makes the first move with ideas . It would make a nice change for me to be surprised occasionally and to feel that my OH has put in a bit of effort .
    Hope this doesn't sound too moany! I'm just feeling a bit off today :(

Not at all Wildflower.

I think someone always take the lead in a relationship . In our relationship it tends to be me . My wife just likes choosing the costumes but everything else is generally upto me including ordering of sex accessories from Love Honey .

I am even thinking of the idea of suggesting she has an 80s retro perm as she looks very much like the brunette in Tight Fit. :) Now that would be a turn on for me .

pest [sign in to see picture]

Wildflower i'm in the same predicament with my OH. Which is why my next order will include a game for us to play and spice it up.

Your role play sounds great mysteron, have fun xx

twincats [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Twincats , I just feel that 9 times out of 10 it's me that makes the first move with ideas . It would make a nice change for me to be surprised occasionally and to feel that my OH has put in a bit of effort .
    Hope this doesn't sound too moany! I'm just feeling a bit off today :(

Sorry to hear of your predicament, as a small conserlation you have us to find comfort and a shoulder to rest on. Take care hoping things change soon.

Thanks, its just been one of those days when you just feel a bit neglected but as you say I can always rely on everyone on this forum to make me feel better x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.