• ATTN: Men! This One Is For You

HisLilMissy [sign in to see picture]

A couple of guys have stated that the sex toy industry is really aimed at women, and that they would like to have something like a discreet remote control, affordable toy that their lady can tease them with in public (similar to the wevibe 4 or vibrating panties).

We are tossing around ideas, so what would you like to see in the sex toy industry for guys?

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

Can't think of anything that isn't already on sale here

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I think Lovehoney run a competition for designing a new sex toy. Not sure how often it's run but this is how the squeel was invented!

You might find people who have ideas ar going to keep them to themselves until the competition. I don't have any ideas but if I did I would keep them secret!

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I think it's quite even. There is only some much that you can design around the penis and most of those things are already out there. Plenty of anal toys too. Over the years these toys are improved upon but the main function remains the same.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

sinenomine wrote:

At the outset I'll happily admit that I don't really have an inventive mind. I agree with Stuburns' comment. But the use of remote control toys for men under the control of our OHs would be a disatster. A whole army of men trying to conceal the sight of an all too obvious erection in their pants from innocent members of the public?? Ughh!! LOL

On the contrary, sinenomine, I would definitely welcome remote controlled toys for men. I saw one not so long ago, a vibrating but plug, which can be controlled via an app to the mobile. Would very much like to hand over the control to my wife, who's living and working far away from me. Just imagine, she sends me a mess to put in the plug and then she can control the vibrations! Would be wonderful.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The industry seems to be breaking down the gender divid rather than focusing on sex toys which are male or female. Many sex toys for women can be used by men, and over the years it has came to light that many men enjoy anal and other forms of stimulation which isn't penis focused.

There are remote butt plugs and even cock rings out there, but I must admit when it comes to sex toys which men can use in public on their penis it's very limits, not becuase of the devices out there but more to do with the fact that these products wouldn't be descreet. Having an erection in public is a taboo, and most penis toys on the average male would do this. If you were to make a portable masturbator for public wear too, the movements would be noticable and the device bulk making it look like you were packing an even bigger erection than without such device ;-).

I am happy to see more remote control butt plugs turning up though, as these have been long awaited in the industry for both men and women =), but they are still rather pricey sadly.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Agree with you, Lady Ness, unfortunately the remote controlled but plugs are very expensive. But hopefully the prices will decline by time.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lady Ness wrote:

The industry seems to be breaking down the gender divid rather than focusing on sex toys which are male or female. Many sex toys for women can be used by men, and over the years it has came to light that many men enjoy anal and other forms of stimulation which isn't penis focused.

There are remote butt plugs and even cock rings out there, but I must admit when it comes to sex toys which men can use in public on their penis it's very limits, not becuase of the devices out there but more to do with the fact that these products wouldn't be descreet. Having an erection in public is a taboo, and most penis toys on the average male would do this. If you were to make a portable masturbator for public wear too, the movements would be noticable and the device bulk making it look like you were packing an even bigger erection than without such device ;-).

I am happy to see more remote control butt plugs turning up though, as these have been long awaited in the industry for both men and women =), but they are still rather pricey sadly.

+1 to this really. I think the idea of a toy to tease a man in public is flawed more by the fact that having an erection in public is a problem, not that the toys don't exist to do it. Also surprised no one has picked up on the we-vibe suggestion. That can be worn as a 'cock ring' for guys. It is a couples toy, after all. It is more than capable of being a panty vibe for males too :)
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

You can put lots of different shaped things in a stretchy hole, but only a limited amount of things around a round peg.....

As mentioned, public erections also.
    Whilst some people do enjoy exhibitionism and the thrill of public acts, you have to remember that indecent exposure is still very illegal, and obscene displays too. This can, and does, include obvious erections in places you shouldn't have them.

The best you can get for penis-specific RC is vibrating cock rings, aaaaaand they're already a thing as far as I know.

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

I definitely wouldn't use any in public but would like to see more abstract looking male toys. My girlfriend is a bit put off by the realistic ones. Even if they came in other colours like the purple/black/neon pink some of the realistic dildos come in would be good. We've tried some of the "tube" ones but they are too loose, something tighter (like I believe the realistic ones are) but less realistic looking

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

DeadBoy wrote:

I definitely wouldn't use any in public but would like to see more abstract looking male toys. My girlfriend is a bit put off by the realistic ones. Even if they came in other colours like the purple/black/neon pink some of the realistic dildos come in would be good. We've tried some of the "tube" ones but they are too loose, something tighter (like I believe the realistic ones are) but less realistic looking

Are you talking about strokers specifically? Check out the Fleshlight Freaks range, LH sell the Alien. Bright blue and nothing like a real woman, it's about as abstract as you get!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20870

Plus this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22045

And this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24226

All of them have exactly the same inside textures and adjustable suction (ie adjustable tightness) as the 'realistic' ones, but with a non realistic opening. Feel just as good as any other fleshlight and with nothing to put your partner off :)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

How about this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31095

Modified with a vibrating function(think mobile phone vibrating actuator,tiny) and bluetooth connection(very cheap nowadays), couple of button batteries and a timer, discreet, small, not noisy and in a really sensitive area!

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

DeadBoy wrote:

Are you talking about strokers specifically? Check out the Fleshlight Freaks range, LH sell the Alien. Bright blue and nothing like a real woman, it's about as abstract as you get!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20870

Plus this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22045

And this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24226

All of them have exactly the same inside textures and adjustable suction (ie adjustable tightness) as the 'realistic' ones, but with a non realistic opening. Feel just as good as any other fleshlight and with nothing to put your partner off :)

Thanks! I like the look of the 3rd one. It is a bit pricey though

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I like Tenga zenith for not looking realistic, and being pleasurable for the guys I've used them on.

Canon [sign in to see picture]

I preferably don't get turned on from something vibrating my cock. But A toy that would provide pressure/vibrations to the area between the balls and anus.. Yes, please!
    I'm sure this type of toy could be easily designed. Something like the Wevibe. BUT, not as feminine as a pair of panties. Ha.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Is there a remote control vibrating cock-ring? Think I'd go for that.

Also I find anotomically corect toys a bit off putting.

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

@HappyBoy: currently there are two available here at Lovehoney, one with a wired remote http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6333 and one with a wireless remote http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22748

I agree that the anatomically correct toys can be off-putting, I'm guessing even more so when you're using toys as a couple, especially since there aren't really that many non-realistic looking toys for men. What I would like to see happen in the male toy spectrum is this:

- More abstract looking toys

- More colors to choose from (e.g. blue or green)

- More toys made out of silicone!! Seriously, why aren't there more silicone toys for men??

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.