• Getting caught using my anal toys by my wife

Zg [sign in to see picture]

I have a fantasy about getting caught by my wife while using My butt plugs and dildo but every time I go to get myself caught a chicken out can any one surgest any thing to help I know this sounds weird

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

I personally advocate just showing your partner toys if you want to introduce them to your sex life. The fantasy might be fun to think about but long-term it's best to keep lines of communication open between yourself and your partner.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Bit of a drink

B-B [sign in to see picture]

Do you and your wife use any toys together in the bedroom? It might be very intimidating for her if "catching" you was her first exposure...

It might be better to indroduce toys openly together first. Once you have reached that point, then surprise her with a showing! :) Mr. B and I are very open with one another. We also like to surprise one another. For example when he walks in the door from work, he might find me dressed up in a sexy pose or spread open using a toy on myself.... I have just found that open communication is so improtant when it comes to sex. Good luck!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

B-B wrote:

Do you and your wife use any toys together in the bedroom? It might be very intimidating for her if "catching" you was her first exposure...

It might be better to indroduce toys openly together first. Once you have reached that point, then surprise her with a showing! :) Mr. B and I are very open with one another. We also like to surprise one another. For example when he walks in the door from work, he might find me dressed up in a sexy pose or spread open using a toy on myself.... I have just found that open communication is so improtant when it comes to sex. Good luck!

I agree with this.

Maybe your hesitance is because you don't know how she will react. I think it would be a much better idea to see how she feels about it first rather than springing a surprise on her that she may not like.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

B-B wrote:

I agree with this.

Maybe your hesitance is because you don't know how she will react. I think it would be a much better idea to see how she feels about it first rather than springing a surprise on her that she may not like.

totally agree. I did that long time ago, and to my surprise was enthusiastic about it. Nowadays she even asks me to use them, especially my but plugs, when or before we communicate on Skype.

weemannie [sign in to see picture]

i did get caught , she came home from work unexpected and found me with my dildo well and trully inside me

she called me some names and went back to work , when she came home i had to answer loads of questions very embarrsing , she still asks if i still use it lol

Cityboy1927 [sign in to see picture]

You may think you'll enjoy her catching you , but it may not be as pleasant as you're expecting. In my younger days , a friend of my sister's caught me masturbating and it was a very embarassing experience. I made sure the door was securely locked every time after that.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Zg wrote:

I have a fantasy about getting caught by my wife while using My butt plugs and dildo but every time I go to get myself caught a chicken out can any one surgest any thing to help I know this sounds weird

Does your wife know you masturbate?

Here is something to try set up your video camera if you have one or mobile phone and postion it in a way where it will capture you in a corner so it looks like your being watched by your wife masturbating,Then surprise her with it and then talk about the setup like being watched and see what she thought about the video? then you can bring up what you would really like.

Of course thats if she would be fine knowing you masturbate?

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

I had been doing anal on the.wife for years and she really enjoyed it so one day I said I wanted to see what it felt like next thing I knew toys were arriving from love honey

Still not used on me as much as I would like

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves to slip big butt plugs into me as she loves my reaction - so she said 'why don't you do this yourself when I'm not here?" Did I need any more encouragement - no. And now she knows to check me out when she comes home to see if I've slipped it in.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

i would love to use anal toys on my oh he just says its uncomfortable we do use them on me together though

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Kimberlyking Everything is uncomfortable at first. Start off small and graduate to larger stuff.

Enjoy. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.