• Hot wife and toe ring

Scubaman [sign in to see picture]

Hi

would love some feed back from people in the know. Has anyone heard of the toe ring being a symbol of a hot wife in a cuckold relationship, if you have had any experience with this, is it any colour ring, do some work better than others, what toe and on which foot.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

New one on me but im interested to hear these fascinating symbols

Though I ive wore a toe ring for fashion in the 90s same as those dog collar things everyone wearing again x

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I heard it was a sign to show others you are a lesbian, much like a thumb ring. Never heard of this one. No doubt it carries hundreds more meanings to other people. I can think of several more I have heard but they are generally quite insulting. I think tying any meaning to a fashion thing is asking for trouble, tbh. Imagine the slap in the face when you approach a lady with a toe ring and ask her if she is a lady in a cuckold relationship!

Me, I see someone who is ready to have a broken toe when someone steps on their foot! :p

Yes it seems a strange one, I've heard of the ankle chain being a symbol of a hot wife being in a cuckold relationship, especially when the chain has BBC, HW, queen of spades on it

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

If you type "toe ring cuckold" into Google, it seems like it's a thing.

I think it's ok to mix fashion with relationship styles. My submissive wife wears a day collar. It's nothing too in your face, but it's symbolic for us and it especially means something to her. It's a subtle, tasteful o-ring on a silver chain that sits just at the base of her neck. It's a constant reminder of her submission, but it would be seen as a normal, everyday necklace to others.

Subdom27 wrote:

If you type "toe ring cuckold" into Google, it seems like it's a thing.

I think it's ok to mix fashion with relationship styles. My submissive wife wears a day collar. It's nothing too in your face, but it's symbolic for us and it especially means something to her. It's a subtle, tasteful o-ring on a silver chain that sits just at the base of her neck. It's a constant reminder of her submission, but it would be seen as a normal, everyday necklace to others.

Sounds interesting, might have to check that out

HornyTom [sign in to see picture]

I think this is really cool, like being in a secret society, or a group. where only people in the know understand what you are into.

They look really subtle and possibly a great talking point, which may simply start an innocent conversation, or an absolutely amazing unforgetable sexual encounter, which you'd have never have experienced if it hadn't have been worn.

Be really interesting to read if someone decided to wear one on the back of this thread and then hear what happened.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Never heard of the toe ring but my OH does wear a HW anklet some of the time (A couple of pics on my profile) she also has my key on it too but she sometimes prefers to wear that around her neck.

KeptLocked wrote:

Never heard of the toe ring but my OH does wear a HW anklet some of the time (A couple of pics on my profile) she also has my key on it too but she sometimes prefers to wear that around her neck.

It's great to read this arrangement is working out so well for you and enhancing your sexlife for the two of you.

Your profile sounded a bit rocky to begin with, but compatability is the key.....And it certainly appears that your sexy hotwife has your key exactly where she likes it.....

Hope you have lots of wonderfull adventures together and be great to hear if the anklet actually did initiate some encounters.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Not heard of it either. Makes me wonder if the normal everyday jewelery I wear has some secret meaning like this that people think I am or do but I'm totally oblivious!

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

Not heard of it either. Makes me wonder if the normal everyday jewelery I wear has some secret meaning like this that people think I am or do but I'm totally oblivious!

I was just thinking that! I wonder what messages I'm sending out ;)

slinkykinky wrote:

Never know wrote:

Have either of you had any remarks or comments about your jewelry then ?

x

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

HornyTom wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

Never know wrote:

x

Me too although no hornytom ive not had any comments.

sassykitten;) wrote:

HornyTom wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

Never know wrote:

x

Me too although no hornytom ive not had any comments.

OK then...

If all of You did want your jewelry to give another meaning, of a sexual nature...what would that message be ?

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I certainly wouldn't assume this of anyone wearing a toe ring, I wear them on whatever toe I like and it doesn't mean anything. I also wear anklets and chockers. Its a nice idea for people within a relationship to have between each other, but in this day and age I don't think it works as an external symbol. I do wear jewellery that has meaning to me, particularly my promise ring and my claddagh ring (which I wish more people bothered looking at for external symbolism!)

edwalu2 [sign in to see picture]

I think with all of these subtle 'symbols' that are supposed to have a sexual advertising meaning, they are far more in the realm of wish and fantasy than actuality.

It's obvious why people want them to exist. None of us can come out in vanilla social situations and say 'so, are you a hotwife then?', for example. The existence of a code would make things so much easier!

But of course, people always want to know if such and such a thing means such and such a thing, but no-one is ever sure, which makes it all the more likely to misinterpret the supposedly subtle symbol. So they simply wouldn't work. When they are being worn for a reason, it's nearly always as a secret meaning between two lovers, as indicated above.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I agree with edwalu2 - the anklet that my OH wears is for us and not anyone else - it fuels our fantasies and desires but I think it would only ever be recognised if it was being worn in a swinger environment or the like.

My OH has never been questioned about the HW anklet and only once about the key when she had it on a chain around her neck. She told the enquirer that it was the key to her husbands heart and had no intention of revealing it's true meaning to her friend.

Also my OH has no desire to be a real Hot Wife - she doesn't want anyone else and, whilst I woukld love her too, she never will probably. And no I don't pressurise her to, she knows it's my fantasy and that's why she wears the anklet and key.

HornyTom - sorry my profile sounded a bit dubious - perhaps I should delete all that stuff about my past - I just thought it might explan some of my kinks.

KeptLocked wrote:

I agree with edwalu2 - the anklet that my OH wears is for us and not anyone else - it fuels our fantasies and desires but I think it would only ever be recognised if it was being worn in a swinger environment or the like.

My OH has never been questioned about the HW anklet and only once about the key when she had it on a chain around her neck. She told the enquirer that it was the key to her husbands heart and had no intention of revealing it's true meaning to her friend.

Also my OH has no desire to be a real Hot Wife - she doesn't want anyone else and, whilst I woukld love her too, she never will probably. And no I don't pressurise her to, she knows it's my fantasy and that's why she wears the anklet and key.

HornyTom - sorry my profile sounded a bit dubious - perhaps I should delete all that stuff about my past - I just thought it might explan some of my kinks.

KeptLocked.

The comment about the begining of your profile, was meant to read along the lines of;

' I was sorry to hear that you had a rough time with two other relationships which didn't work out'.

I don't like hurt for anyone. If you ever experience cutting heartbreak in your life, it's an experience I wouldn't want anyone to go through.

So glad you have someone that understands you and you can grow with.

Bravo to you both.

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.