• Anal - where to finish?

Tussilago [sign in to see picture]

My parners have always finnished inside when we've done anal, while that's nice and all I hate trying to get it all out, and knowing I might have a runny cum fart at any time is bothersome to say the least so I will be avoiding it in the future.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Tussilago wrote:

"I hate trying to get it all out, and knowing I might have a runny cum fart " Tussilago, I like your term a knowledge. Runny cum fart.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

50/50 for us.. Sometimes we enjoy coming inside, at other occassions outside the bumhole for me to clean up.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm....my fb was going through things we have done( getting to be quite a few😉😊)he hasn't cum yet there...and it was getting quite steamy when we're sexting to describe where next time he will finish off...

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

The few times me and the OH have done anal, it's always been inside.
    its a lovely feeling when u feel it ☺

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

It's usually inside but sometimes I like it outside so I can feel it all hot and wet on my bum cheeks.

P51 [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves the feeling of me cumming in her bum, but a previous partner didn't like full anal penetration, but really enjoyed it if I had the tip of my cock just inside her bumhole as the sensation of warm cum there was a real thrill.

When she was on her period, we tended to have sex so I could come on her- bum, boobs or tummy, all of which we both liked.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

We use a condom, ever since seeing that 'Sex sent me to the ER' show it mae me very paranoyed about anal without a condom. He also normaly cums inside.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

Nearly always inside . Loved the feeling of her rumbling against my sensertive end as I fire . If outside who knows where it might end up

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

twincats wrote:

Tussilago wrote:

Runny cum fart.

Hahaha! Oh my! That made me laugh! LOL x

TangledLover [sign in to see picture]

We never use condoms and we both love the feeling when I cum inside. We have never had any problems with STI's.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Inside usually.

We used to go bareback but (tmi) I kind of got sick of waiting for it to all come out again - I hate not being able to trust a fart, especially when I'm perfectly healthy lol!

Another reason we now usually use a condom is you can just take it off and go back to vag sex/oral/tit fucking without him having to run off and clean up. It's just more convenient for us, and as the ass isn't really textured like the vagina is, he doesn't feel like he's losing much sensation anyway.

Sexkitten86 [sign in to see picture]

Although, inside is my number one preference. Across my bum cheeks is sexy too. Love the warm wet feel as it splashes everywhere.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't recommend anal without a condom if you have regular partners and non are tested however if you have been with someone a while and know they're sti free there's no harm me and my fiance do anal when I'm mega horn and I like it when he cums in my ass

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.