• smoking fetish

Nic_88 [sign in to see picture]

Looking for a few tips please. Am a cigarette smoker but my fella smokes cigars and has a fetish. We both have enjoyed one together as part of foreplay and with him taking the lead. I want to surprise him when he gets home from work to find me all dressed up smoking one seductively but lack confidence. Can anyone give me some tips please how to feel more at ease with taking the lead role. I know it would drive him wild if I did.

QB [sign in to see picture]

Hi Nic,

I'm sorry I haven't got any particular insights to smoking fetish. My only experience is being told to lie back and smoke a roll up without moving whilst my partner at the time performed various foreplay acts! Might that work for you?

I find it hard to be dominant when I've been encouraged to... It's just not natural for me. I try to think about what I would like if someone was being dominant over me, and then just reverse it!

Good luck!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

If you arn't bothered about the expense then you could go for roll play . Buy a guys gangster outfit from a fancy dress shop and have a small cigar to go with it. As a former cigar smoker myself you don't inhale the smoke. , so nothing should go into your lungs etc,

I find it quite a turn on seeing a lady dressed as a guy . I am quite sure there was something similar to this in one of the Red Shoe Diary episodes .

Also if you have a toy gun as well you could force him to strip for you as well and then get your "evil" way with him.

Just an idea .

Nic_88 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the replies. It's not so much how to smoke I need help with, didn't phrase my post very well I don't think. I know how to smoke cigars which is a turn on for him but it's how to come across confident within myself.

QB [sign in to see picture]

Difficult to answer, I feel the same about being confident. I've just done my best to act confident, the more you pretend it the easier it is until the reality is that youre confident. (Or at least more confident)
    And remember that it's YOU turning him on with your sexy cigar smoking. There's your first point of confidence, YOU have the power to arouse that man!

(Sorry for shouty capitals)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.