• What's Your favourite dildo and why ?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Definitely glaas if I'm playing alone but if playing as a couple then this has to be it for us,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32956

Was sent it as a tester and it's just soooo much fun ;) !

majikthise [sign in to see picture]

i know what you mean about glass.

But I love to handle a piece of polished wood - even if it's a stair rail or an ornament. I can fondle a wooden object in a way that I never could a blow-up doll. Wood has warmth, a slight softness, and can be heavy (or could be weighted).

There's a reason men get a 'woody' !

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wo, overwhelming response for glass! Now I think we need to add a curved ribbed large headed dildo to the collection, for my wife :) Any body use these as a couple, during sex? Or is it all solo play?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Wo, overwhelming response for glass! Now I think we need to add a curved ribbed large headed dildo to the collection, for my wife :) Any body use these as a couple, during sex? Or is it all solo play?

We use glass as a couple. This set is amazing and covers textured and smooth, shaped etc.

Ideal for vaginal and anal play. Anally glas is mind blowing if popped in the fridge for an hour or so before using 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

GretaVonSturme [sign in to see picture]

Im surprised glass is so popular. I ve never been able to get off with my glass dildo. Too hard , cold and unyeilding. I prefer my good old basic 6inch plastic vibe/dildo...Just ordered a 9inch as i want to play with something bigger.

[suspended user]

suspended user

GretaVonSturme wrote:

Im surprised glass is so popular. I ve never been able to get off with my glass dildo. Too hard , cold and unyeilding. I prefer my good old basic 6inch plastic vibe/dildo...Just ordered a 9inch as i want to play with something bigger.

Which 9 inch did you order Greta, if you don't mind us asking? Been looking in to bigger lately. What's the girth? Gotta match long length with large girth.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Terri JJ wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

We use glass as a couple. This set is amazing and covers textured and smooth, shaped etc.

Ideal for vaginal and anal play. Anally glas is mind blowing if popped in the fridge for an hour or so before using

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

We actually do have a straight beaded glass dildo. Used anally. The sensations when it's pulled in and out are off the chart! Those you link do look fun, vaginally. Added to the wish list ;)

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

I much prefer vibrators to dildos. However Glass dildos are the best as far as non vibrating toys go! They are in a class of their own :) . Nothing compares in my opinion x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sarahgee wrote:

I much prefer vibrators to dildos. However Glass dildos are the best as far as non vibrating toys go! They are in a class of their own :) . Nothing compares in my opinion x

Same here, vibrators over dildos if one of the other. But vibrators WITH dildos is better!

Do you use glass dildo's vaginally for anything other then hitting g-spot?

Yes, I enjoy the different textures. I find with plastic or silicone dildos that are bumpy or ribbed etc the feeling of the texture is too subtle. But with glass, you really feel every bump, twist and rib on it. I don't own any smooth glass dildos. I don't even specifically use them for my g-spot, it really is mainly a texture thing for me. X

[suspended user]

suspended user

@Sarahgee is the girth enough? All glass dildos we've seen are quite narrow, with ribs or beads, but narrow shaft. Always figured it wouldn't provide enough girth. Or maybe we just like then bigger then most! ;)

No, you are quite right! They aren't very girthy at all. I like quite a big girth too, but the lack of it doesn't bother me too much with the glass as they are solid and have no give in them at all. Still very satisfying x

[suspended user]

suspended user

@Sarahgee, ok. Think we're getting there. And if using it for the ribs and texture, how do you use it? Pulling ribs along g-spot (is this possible?) or fully pulling it in and put, so get the ribbed feeling against wall of vagina and lips?

Anybody else?

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Sorry forgot my fav for making me squirt, its real basic lovehoney anal beads thrusted in and out vagina.... for provides squirting reruns in seconds... shouldnt be called anal beads lol xx not in my house

Are these the ones in the 3 for 10 deal? Because even though I still consider butt stuff to be on the maybe list for me I never thought of using them vaginally either and it has kind of made me curious as to what it would be like to use them in that way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.