• Numbing anal lube

Sanguine_bazaar [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if anyone had tried one and could tell me if:

1. Does it make a difference
    2. How extreme is the numbing
    3. To do have to worry about not feeling anything and ending up hurting yourself

Any other advice would be appreciated

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sanguine_bazzar

Please read the reviews located on the bottom of the product page, these will be sure to answer all of your questions.

Thanks!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ive used the doc johnson one and it numbs the entrance enough to take away the stinging sensation of the initial entry. Tbh i think its mainly psychological though because you know it wont hurt so you are more relaxed hence its painless!

you can still feel everything and i dont think the numbing stuff is strong enough that it would block out all pain. You can still feel discomfort.

i put a small amount on a plug or small dildo to start working before you put anything larger in. Now im more used to anal i dont need the numbing stuff at all but i fiund it helped me to relax and feel less tense.

B-B [sign in to see picture]

I swear by Pjur Back Door relaxing silicone anal glide. There is no numbing, so you don't have to worry about injuring yourself. It just relaxes. But I agree with Cazz. Go in and read all the reviews. That is where you will find the details you are looking for.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.