• straight girls - would you find it a turn on for your OH to have his nipples pierced

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

Personally this isn't for me. I've never found piercings on a guy attractive.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I love all kinds of piercings and I intend to have my own nipples pierced... or at least one of them, not sure yet!

I could not say it's a turn on for me, I never had a partner with nipple piercings but I think they are beautiful, either on men or women!

Headboy [sign in to see picture]

I have one done. Sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't. I have a high profile role in the community. No one has ever said anything. You could wear a t-shirt under a shirt? Healed very quickly. Thinking of getting the other one done.

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

@headboy totally recommend getting the other one!

Sexkitten86 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a fan tbh. Prefer tattoos.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

YES YES YES, my OH has his nipples pierced, and even though he doesn't know, the sight of it turns me on. I love them on women too, and once I have a little more money, I will be getting them pierced too :D x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes I'm all for piercings and tattoos! I find them extremely sexy!

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I love piercings and one thing ive not given much thought is to have my nipple done,Think i might have it done my partner wants me to have it done so why not,I prefer having my ears done so it can be seen,But if its something that turns her on then im up for it.

Pussygalore19 [sign in to see picture]

I had a nipple piercing a few months back. My hubby loves it and I love it. Get them done don't miss out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.