• straight girls - would you find it a turn on for your OH to have his nipples pierced

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

just interested if this would even be a plus point from a girls pov, if it was your guy

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Yes! I love pierced nipples, on both men and women :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Hell yeah .. love pierced nipples on either sex....particularly when the outline can be seen through a t shirt

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

never had a parner with pierced nipples but I wouldn't rule out the fact that they could actually turn me on.

delilahxx wrote:

Yes! I love pierced nipples, on both men and women :)

so far so good

GeekyEleanor wrote:

never had a parner with pierced nipples but I wouldn't rule out the fact that they could actually turn me on.

sounding promising

lustyjoy wrote:

Hell yeah .. love pierced nipples on either sex....particularly when the outline can be seen through a t shirt

this is it, thinking about it. however, for those who have them, girls or guys, is there an option whereby they cant be seen, apart from having nothing in of course, i mean when you first get them done and have to has something in

Hen Night Toad wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

this is it, thinking about it. however, for those who have them, girls or guys, is there an option whereby they cant be seen, apart from having nothing in of course, i mean when you first get them done and have to has something in

I just wear a bra made of slightly thicker material, then you can't see anything :)

Not sure what guys would do though lol

delilahxx wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

I just wear a bra made of slightly thicker material, then you can't see anything :)

D How long did it take to heal... im curious and cautious as belly button took over 14 months... dont want that with a nipple piercing Lj x
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

No, I have never found any piercings particularly attractive. I could imagine myself getting one more earring but that's about it, I wouldn't want to have anthing else pierced and I would definitely not encourage any partner to get anything done, either. I am dull and old-fashioned but there you go...

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

Had mine pierced last year .... I love it wish I had it done years ago ... Just didn't have the courage back then :)

lustyjoy wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

D How long did it take to heal... im curious and cautious as belly button took over 14 months... dont want that with a nipple piercing Lj x

To fully heal it was 2 - 3 months. I had no problems, they both healed very well :)

Thanks delliah

That sounds good just need a bottle of bravery lol xx

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Thanks delliah

That sounds good just need a bottle of bravery lol xx

Go for it :) x

macspants [sign in to see picture]

I had mine pierced about 25 years ago and to be honest its sort of lost relevance over the years.

I sometimes feel it is an issue on holidays especially in non western countries, but that may just be due to you being more hyper sensitive to your surroundings when abroad.

The main problem (and this is not an insult) is that the older I get, the gayer I look. I once went to Hampstead Heath and ended up sun bathing near the ponds where a lot of the gay community relax. About 80% of the guys looked just like me tattoos, pierced nipples and shaved heads.

In fact I got my piercing done in the gay area of Soho. The lady asked my preferred sexual position, I went for top hence the left nipple..... Just in case.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Not for me personally for either me or the OH to have nipples pierced.

ShellieBee [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has his nipple pierced and I love it

Especially when he's wearing a tight t-shirt and I can see the outline - so hot!!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I don't have an OH right now sadly :(

But that would be a huge turn on for me! Just no cocks pierced ;)

I remember when my ex came home with a prince albert...yeah...

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

I have both nipples pierced and I love them! If the man I was with had his done I think I would enjoy them just as much. Just quite fun and sexy. Suppose it depends on your taste too but I rather like them. In terms of making them invisible I wear a bra but for men you could put larger plasters (band aids if you like) over them. I did that for a wee bit when they healed to stop any adverse movement that might cause problems. However I think seeing them through a shirt is actually really hot!!

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

No - I have a fear of needles, so if I see this, my first association will be pain. My second - pain, as well. It is almost like asking me, if a wound would turn me on for me. But, I think I am a minority, anyway.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.