• Vagina hurts on entry

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend and I generally have a very good sex life but sometimes it really hurts her at the point when I enter her. It's not lack of lubrication because I always make sure she's really wet before I go inside her. And it's not condoms because we don't use them anymore because trying for baby. But it's so bad sometimes that we have to stop. Any ideas?

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible theres a little tear? A while back i had something similar where there was a stinging sensation and upon closer inspection there seemed to be a little tear.

Now im not talking tearing as in childbirth! But just a little tender spot that couldve been a result of rougher sex or a difficult position? Sometimes its not an issue at the time so she might not have noticed it happening.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

It could be a number of things that are causing this, so I think it's probably best that your girlfriend goes to the Dr's to get it checked out, especially as you are both trying for a baby :) x

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

+1. We don't know what it is, you don't either, and while the likelihood is that it isn't serious, you need to get it sorted, if only for your joint sexual pleasure.

No need to be shy at the Doc's - they see this and a lot more all the time, and it's no problem. Just bear in mind that if your doctor's first language isn't English, as is the case so often now, that they may not twig all the coy euphemisms we use for our privates - just say it as plainly as you can so there's no doubt.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

It could be a number of things that are causing this, so I think it's probably best that your girlfriend goes to the Dr's to get it checked out, especially as you are both trying for a baby :) x

This. Hope ye get sorted soon x
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Is it possible theres a little tear? A while back i had something similar where there was a stinging sensation and upon closer inspection there seemed to be a little tear.

Now im not talking tearing as in childbirth! But just a little tender spot that couldve been a result of rougher sex or a difficult position? Sometimes its not an issue at the time so she might not have noticed it happening.

Ame thing happened to me n unfortunately on occasion during positions or rough sex can make it tender again but once it heals its usually ok, I would recommend even if shes wet use lube it really minimise the pain x

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

There are soooo many things that could cause this. Definitely think she should pop to the docs, just to be safe.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

+1

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

We had this once L buses quite easy and after a trip to the Dr we found that the particularly rough doggy we had done a couple of nights before had made her a little tender. Few days rest and all was fine.
    Lucky she's not to shy as 3 or 4 med students had a quick look too.

B

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

Thanx for your advice - I agree a trip to the docs might be best :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.