• Do you have any hidden kinks

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

All of our kinks and secrets are kept to ourselves and two other people (a couple who are our closest friends) who we've shared our bedroom with anyway.

Oh, and the whole LH community, of course!

brebre923 [sign in to see picture]

I have that one pair of panties, that always makes me feel sexy

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Never considered myself kinky just fun xx but after watching fsog maybe I am cause that was crap and so uninspiring. Nothing new in that film and her underwear was grey !!!!! I mean go shop at lovehoney girl Xx perhaps i should change my name to kinkyjoy lol xx

InstructorsAide [sign in to see picture]

I wear my owners military tag 24/7 and usually a full set of connecting chains. When unaccompanied I also wear a Chastity Belt as horny doesn't cover it :-). Love the thought of all you sexy people wearing lingerie under your suits though...

lj101 [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be having a heavy ball on my vch bar. No one knows the sweet tugging sensation I get going up/down stairs or the extra pressure when sitting with my legs crossed. Bliss.

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

Love the ideas! My secret kink is going commando when recently shaved, I feel very turned on by the sensations on my parts. Also turns me on to wear lube or a small vibrator in my pocket to please my OH when dining out, even if we only have the chance to use it when back in the house

Evidently I do according to bff... bless her never really thought about it before joining forum.. now I realise im a dark horse... shevdoesnt know the half of it x

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

If I understand 'hidden kink' then I'd have to mention the time I sat in the chair at the hairdressers with a mini vibrator strapped to me.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Can't say I do much. Been out commando a few times but don't find its comfortable and I'm quick to get an erection so the added sensations can freak me out a bit.

Love it when my Mrs has whispered in my ear she is not wearing any..

After being on here I now sometimes find myself daydreaming if the people wandering by have something in their butt etc after reading this. Had never occured to me lol

Wax and wearing 1/4 cup bra under t shirts so my nipples can be seen

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Out and about locked in my chastity cage

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I do love it when L goes out with no knickers espicialy under a skirt. Iv not worn underwear since I left school at 18 so it's not really kinky for me to be commando anymore but L does give me an obvious hard on occosasionaly and loves the easy access.
    We do enjoy a little risk such as playing in the car or on the beach.

B

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

yes I have a few i like to wear high heels and stockings I would like for someone to put makeup on for me and even wear a dress and wig . but not going to happen the woman I married has changed from nympho to big block of ice. must be the menepause thing. she use to get so hot i could have her squirting in about 10 min. it would go on till she count stand it anymore. oh well the memories maybe I will get me a playmate on the side.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

Hmm ... not really but kind of perhaps, lol.

I get a real kick from going out and about when my arse is all bruised and marked from being beaten, especially when it's sore and sitting or bending might give me a reminder of what's there and I can't help but smile, but no one around me would ever have a clue why.

:)

+1

Also, bitemarks. If I have any bitemarks or bruises I cover them up, but derive pleasure from knowing they're there and reminiscing about how they got there ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.