• Performing Oral After Having Kids

Bashful [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, I know this is a bit of a turn-off sex talk BUT I was hoping for some thought from you lovely ladies and gents.

I have a 5 yr old and am not with her father. I have been with my boyfriend for about 18 months and would like to (ahem) do the whole oral thing (he has to me many a time). In the past, it is something I have enjoyed doing but now I just cannot stop thinking about the fact that I would have *that* in my mouth and then would be kissing my child later on. And it's not like I can wash my mouth out with soap in between (I don't think).

Are other people bothered by this? What do you do?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

You can't (or at least shouldn't) use soap, but you could use mouthwash?

It's not something I personally have a problem with, honestly. I mean it's nothing dirty having a penis in your mouth, and it's not like anything will linger that makes kissing your child a dirty act either. But I can see why it would give you reservations. Don't let it hold you back, seriously your child will not know where your mouth has been and it is honestly not dirty or depraved in the slightest :)

Thanks for your reply!

I want to not think about it and just be able to do it! Mouthwash may help. I was wondering if I could ease myself in with my bf wearing a condom- but I figure that will just ruin the sensation for him :/

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Im now shuddering at the thought of the kisses i had as a child eugh.

in all seriousness though it should be fine. I think brushing your teeth/mouthwash and then eating or drinking in the meantime would mean that whe you kissed your child the oral was long forgotten.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Ditto what's already been said really and maybe washing your face with a hot flannel. I hope this helps and you enjoy yourself

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Bashful wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

I want to not think about it and just be able to do it! Mouthwash may help. I was wondering if I could ease myself in with my bf wearing a condom- but I figure that will just ruin the sensation for him :/

I'm sure if you explained it to him he'd be happy enough even if it did dull his sensation a little. If it's a choice between easing into oral using condoms and never having it I think most guys would accept the condom haha! It does sound like a good compromise :)

Thanks guys. I am quite thorough with washing, brushing teeth the morning after anyway! So don't want to get too obsessive about that either! :D

It's good to know what the general consensus is on the subject though!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.