• Well - that was unexpected!!

Lovindailydiscipline [sign in to see picture]

So hubby and I have decided to introduce anal play into our daily sex lives and today I took the whole set of beads it somewhat suprised us both and we are looking forward to our next step but as newbies what should it be??

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

If you can take the whole length of anal beads , try moving on to a similar length dilldo but with more width obviously ....just don't go charging with something too wide ...you've got plenty of time to work up that ....have fun :-)

They were reverse beads from the 3 for £10 offer, would that make a difference to my ability to move onto bigger and better things??

Beads are a good start to finding how deep you can go into your ass ....but my advice is work up slowly ....plenty of lube ...and go the loo first lol .....reverse beads are fun until you feel ready for something bigger ....enjoy the experience ! ;-)

We were suprised when the whole length was used - who knew! We can't wait to move on to the next step, we realise it will take time and practice but hey that's half the fun!! Thanks for your input lol

Haha not a problem , always happy to help !! :-)

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

Great! Its exciting to start in on it! My main advice that isn't already spanned everywhere is don't be disheartened if one night the OH says they don't fancy it or it isn't working. (Whether that's giving or taking). We both like a bit but I probably like the build up to bigger things more but my OH lost confidence and got very upset because I just couldn't take something because she was a bit quick in going for it

So an update for those who are interested!! We ordered the LH beginner butt plug and that went in beautifully easy and was very comfy, so we progressed on to a doc Johnson graduated bead affair and the doc Johnson stuffer (2 for £15) both very similar but one is a step up from the other in size, width and length, so with a bit of jiggery pokery I managed the first one today, so proud of myself!! So we are going to continue with that for a week or so, more or less daily then introduce the stuffer............I'm so excited to be able to do this and can't wait to replace the stuffer with my husband!! So is that conceivably possible after the stuffer or should we be looking at other steps first? We both want this and are looking forward to it so want to make it work! Thanks

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

a small plug like the fifty shade of grey something forbidden plug is great and perfect for beginners

Think we are past that now!

twincats [sign in to see picture]

I have a small butt plug on its way. Found it in the sale.
    Looking forward to my new experience.

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

I hope you are trying the toys on him too its not just a one way thing

He's happy with the way things are!!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I have these reverse beads to try too, glad you enjoyed them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.