• posh wank ... ?

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Most blokes don't like wearing condoms at the best of times so surely there aren't that many who'd wear one for a wank?

I actually don't mind wearing condoms, really once you find a type that suits you and a good fit then I've no problem at all.

And regarding a posh wank, well I used to use Durex Real Feel but then they stopped doing them for a while and I found One Brand Condoms online before Lovehoney stocked them and I decided to give them a try and really liked them so I ordered up in bulk to make it a lot more cost effective but ended up with loads so I've used a few for a posh wank, save a bit on clean up etc and also if the reason I'm knocking one out is because we haven't had sex in a few days then the build up and pressure can be a little high and well... I don't want to be finding cum on the wall or curtains.

KawaiiKitten [sign in to see picture]

Loads of lads have 'posh wanks' my ex used to do them all the time. You dont even have to put on the whole condom just on the end...

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

If you're really concerned just cum in your pants. I can recommend wearing your girlfriend or wife's panties, especilaly the silky ones!

LV

Mdude [sign in to see picture]

I like a posh wank, it's thrilling

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

It definitely exists and it is enjoyable - sometimes you just want that little bit of extra kinkiness like the feel of latex against you when masturbating! Obviously the preferred choice is rubbing against your OH wearing latex or PVC but you wouldn't be masturbating if that option was available! ;-)

ajmellu7 [sign in to see picture]

Yep, is definitely a thing! Did it a few times in my late teens/ early 20's just to get used to wearing a condom. Haven't actually masturbated for about 10 years though, but am thinking about it again after this!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Not a fan of condoms myself but yes I have had a posh wank here and then. The need not to clean up is the positive here

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Haha haven't heard posh wank in ages!! Haven't given one since i was a teen (legal age though!) called a poshy back then lol xx

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

Surely some of the guys have practiced putting on condoms in private before? When I was younger I was damn sure I wanted to seem like I knew what I was doing when it came to rolling them on! Obviously once you've had a practice putting it on, the natural thing to do is have a full practice! Haha.

I've never had one for years but I did have the odd poshy when I was in my teens.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I did practise using condoms before having sex for the first time but since then I don't use condoms when I wank only when I'm going to go inside a lady and want her/me to be safe or to make it less messy if that's what she wants.

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Only done it a few times and it was years back when young and experimenting. Don't really see the point to be honest. Would rather use lube to change the feeling.

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

I did once or twice when I was younger and experimenting (like Dandan2016). Didn't like them then and don't like them now. Putting one on tends to kill the mood for me. Personally I have no problem cleaning up afterwards. Sometimes my wife likes to watch me performing solo and likes to see the final outcome...

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend does this sometimes to save the cleanup if he is not using his Fleshlight.

[suspended user]

suspended user

*REMOVED BY MODERATOR* It's very common and feel more luxurious. *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Hi, this would constitute a breach of rule one. This is a friendly place, please keep it that way :)

SambaGirl [sign in to see picture]

Well I'd never heard of a posh wank, and would have jumped to the wrong conclusion had I seena filled condom hanging around. Why on earth hadn't he disposed of it though - had he only just finished when you got there? Silly man should have saved it for you!

Johnnyfullofcum [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

I've done it before. Literally just for a different sensation and easier clean up!

True. I'm one such guy
    TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

Got into a spot of bother doing posh wanks when OH was away - she saw the condom supply falling and asked where I was using them. I had to come clean (almost literally) and show her....

lovetowank [sign in to see picture]

I often use a condom when wanking so as to keep things clean when I am in bed. Of course you wouldn't use one when using a toy. It is good to try different ways. I had never heard the term 'posh wank' before.

straight-kink [sign in to see picture]

Posh wanks are hugely overrated (though each to his own).
    Why not just cover the tip with loo roll just as you start to cum? No mess and no loss of sensation during. Or better yet use a masturbating sleeve like a fleshlight.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.