• posh wank ... ?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Now my sexual knowledge is pretty basic but I have heard of posh wanks before. Only back in school when the sex ed bus came to visit and this one boy was grabbing handfuls of the free condoms as he said he uses they for posh wanks.

If if I was a bloke I think I would be inclined to do this on occasions, maybe when I was in a rush and woildnt have enough time for a proper clean up.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Yep I'd heard of this... It can help with getting used to a condoms sensation before your first time apparently, if you're a male virgin and are worried about blowing your load too quickly... You practice by having a posh wank. Now you've got me wondering if my bf has posh wanks now... Knowing him yeah he probably does :)

metal_mike [sign in to see picture]

Never had one and never will, have wanked into a sock before though lmao

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Actually mr sp you've made a very good point ,something I'd never really considered before.

My pleasure !

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

My husband does this quite often to avoid the cleanup and will usually do it if having a wank in bed. He says that most of the time he wanks in the shower so there is no need but other places he will usually use a condom.

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Do this alot when OH is away. Pull on a condom, slip between pillows and ride like hell

p&k [sign in to see picture]

This topic took me back to school (im 45 now ) It was quite common to use the term posh wank when refering to condoms.

I did it back in the day more out of curiousity than anything else. I don't think I ever came with one on.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

The only reason I would be doing this is trying a new brand of condom and fining out how sensitive one feels .

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Yep, Im partial to the odd posh wank too.
    More common when I moved into my shared house and using my masturbator as much easier to clean up rather than risk being caught with a dripping rubber pussy while going to the bathroom to rinse it out!
    My Oh's friend questioned me on this after she asked Oh for a pic of me (when we first started dating) - and in her wisdom, oh sent a pic of me sporting a green condom to her friend!

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

I think the term comes from the fact of spending a condom (which if you are a student and have limited resources) which is much more expensive than some tissue. I have done it once to try, but I prefer skin to skin and clean up afterwards

What I had never heard of is the use of a sock until very recently. Disgusting!

kc. [sign in to see picture]

No. My mates and I would refer to a 'posh wank' as being have sex with a girl whom we were not emmotionally involved with, thus a one night stand in essence. Long time ago in my younger pre marital days.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I know many guys that have spoke about it but don't admit to doing it. My partner is not a fan though.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

First time I have heard of this term, posh wank. Never used condom until recently. Not on my own. You learn new words / phases all the time.

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Love these when OH is away. Gives me a chance to explore new condoms and let myself go without too much obvious mess to clear up.

DizzyBee [sign in to see picture]

This is a new one on me. A very considerate choice! 😉

Gibson5 [sign in to see picture]

We used to use a lot of condoms when the OH had a break from the pill/coil and after we had kids. As a result we bought condoms in bulk. However once her contraception was restarted the condoms became obsolete again. We use them occasionally if we are at it and we fancy a bit of anal, as it allows me to move to back and then back to her pussy with relative hygiene safety.

However we do have a number of condoms that are out of date, so I have used them to wank with. I pour some lube in before putting it on to get a bit of an extra wet and smooth feeling. Like others have said - it gives a slightly different sensation.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I must admit I am 68 and never heard of a posh wank never to old to learn lol I do some times use a condom but its more of a rubber/latex thing

nick straight [sign in to see picture]

As a couple we never use condoms, but I quite enjoy using one to masturbate in. The feeling is different, and you can also pee in it for another different sensation.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.