• posh wank ... ?

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

It's pretty common, some do it for a different sensation, some for getting used to condoms for sex and some simply so they don't make a mess, not all guys like their cum on them when they're done or sleeping in a wet patch. I've even asked my OH to use condoms with his stroker to reduce clean up, or at least clean them himself!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Yes I've known a few guys do this, especially those still living at home with parents as it's much less mess. And as stated no sticky socks or bedding to explain to parents.

Maybe it's more of a common term in the UK, as I've always known it as a Posh Wank.

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

posh wanks are not for me , prefer skin on skin , any mess either gets wiped up or swallowed !

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Definitely heard of this .. some of my male mates told me theyve done it

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

Did it a few times before the "big game" just to get a judge for the sensation, kinda take the stress out of worying about these sort of things later on. I also think I did it once or twice later on just for a bit of a change.

Mastubation can get a bit samesy so I don't see any harm in it. Also, if you're paticulaly excitable that day then it'll slow you down a bit.

AnAccountant [sign in to see picture]

I've heard of lads using a sock, but never a condom...can't see it being enjoyable either tbh...maybe I'm just not posh?

binky59 [sign in to see picture]

When I was a teenager I'd get a plastic bag, with a squirt of baby oil in it, wrap it in a towel and put it on the bed with a pillow over it. Put a condom on, kneel beside the bed, insert cock into the bag, put my hands on the pillow and hump away. Thats a posh wank.

AnAccountant [sign in to see picture]

binky59 wrote:

When I was a teenager I'd get a plastic bag, with a squirt of baby oil in it, wrap it in a towel and put it on the bed with a pillow over it. Put a condom on, kneel beside the bed, insert cock into the bag, put my hands on the pillow and hump away. Thats a posh wank.

not sure about a posh wank, sounds like a lot of work though. Still whatever floats your boat I guess...

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

rather they use a condom than a sock......................

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah definately heard of it being called that before ... without wanting to seem like a dictionary, also see "posh nosh" for oral especially if flavoured condom

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

rather they use a condom than a sock......................

Exactly. Though some toilet paper and bin is fine for me.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

Its basically a guy thing. Nothing really posh about it but it can save on the mess after, especially if the guy is hairy and that he cums on himself. Its the same also if the guy is using a male sex toy and he cums in that. Im intact so when i cum i sometimes catch all my cum inside my skin, again to save on the mess. Saying that, sometimes making a mess can be fun too.

binky59 wrote:

Maybe a posh wank is when getting to the point of no return the "gentleman" says...... oh gosh, im going to arrive, im going to arrive !!!

powys [sign in to see picture]

I have done it about two times over the last few years just for a different sensation and to see what it was like, would i do it again? maybe now and again if i had spare condoms lying around.

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

this is crazy! thanks for all the responses... all the girls i've talked to have been like "BULLSHIT"! honestly not fussed that he (might have been) sleeping with someone else, it was just a casual thing, but i was just soooooo intrigued by the idea of using a condom to have a wank!

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I've heard of posh wanking but never actually known anyone that's done it! Never thought guys would want that sort of thing.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

this is crazy! thanks for all the responses... all the girls i've talked to have been like "BULLSHIT"! honestly not fussed that he (might have been) sleeping with someone else, it was just a casual thing, but i was just soooooo intrigued by the idea of using a condom to have a wank!

I think it's because it's more acceptable for men to sleep around which actually makes us think they are, when a lot of the time they're not. From my experience as a sex coach, more men are monogamous, and even virgins up until 25 than you'd think. I've encountered more women to sleep around and have lost their virginity earlier (sometimes due to peer pressure sadly), but it's less talked about as it's not seen as acceptable, sadly, when really it's a personal choice and really isn't anything wrong with it as long as it's consenting and enjoyable.

frisk69 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

Ahhh you girls... you think you know us... but really we're a mystery wrapped inside a big hairy simple looking enigma.. :-)

wildflower wrote:

Most blokes don't like wearing condoms at the best of times so surely there aren't that many who'd wear one for a wank?

Us guys do like a bit of variety too when it comes to a little solo play time. I have some male sex toys to show for it as well as using condoms. Not all male wanks are just a five min wonder.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Actually mr sp you've made a very good point ,something I'd never really considered before.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.