• Male moaning, grunting, orgasmic sounds? love it or hate it?

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

It does my head in hearing myself moan, so over the years I've trained myself to be completely silent when the need arises. This has consequently impacted upon my sex life, because (I'm told) a man being silent during sex means 'you're obviously not into me'...which actually couldn't be further from the truth. I am into YOU, but not into hearing myself orgasm!

(Not 'you', but you know, generically.)

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

Morphalubrius wrote:

It does my head in hearing myself moan, so over the years I've trained myself to be completely silent when the need arises. This has consequently impacted upon my sex life, because (I'm told) a man being silent during sex means 'you're obviously not into me'...which actually couldn't be further from the truth. I am into YOU, but not into hearing myself orgasm!

That's interesting. What don't you like about hearing yourself? I actually quite like hearing myself orgasm. It's like it doesn't sound like me and is sort of joyously surprising.

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely get off on hearing the excitement building in the bloke I am with, love it and the louder they are the better. I like to hear them tell me what to do, hear their gasps and moans, it's lush. When it comes to me I can be quiet but then I like to be restrained from making noise anyway

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

Joe33 wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

That's interesting. What don't you like about hearing yourself? I actually quite like hearing myself orgasm. It's like it doesn't sound like me and is sort of joyously surprising.

Saying 'low self esteem' could be the easy answer. And may easily be the true one.

I'm not really sure - I guess I love hearing a woman orgasm but a man orgasming just isn't the same, even (especially!) if it's me.

JB4EVAH [sign in to see picture]

I ask my other half all the time how she feels and to express herself more. The most i've got so far is random squeeling and flailing but apparently there's a difference when she cums, but sometimes I miss it and keep going (ooops).

I often forget to communicate, so feel kinda harsh to expect her to do more.

I get that some sounds I make kinda annoy me, let alone her, so I'm slowly overcoming the awkwardness and finding out what noises I can make that I don't hate.

Sometimes she's got my brain to just open up and words come out like i'm trying to tell her how great it is but then it's like my words turn to silly string and sighs.

Life is life :D

beer_puppy [sign in to see picture]

I got told recently by a woman that I was the most vocal bloke she had been with and it turned her on. I hadn't really thought about how much noise I make before she told me.

My ex was very loud, it was a turn on for me but I'm not sure my neighbours were very impressed with the noise all night long haha.

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

With a houseful of kids you have to be a bit quiet, especially as now they can ask questions... but when they're away I really let myself go. Orgasms for me are certainly better with I'm uninhibited, and OH gets off on my cries.

MissE23 [sign in to see picture]

My OH is really quiet which sometimes makes me think he's not enjoying himself. He does give off the odd gasp and moan though which seriously turns me on.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

From the opposite sex. My oh makes load's of moan and grons. Some times she is so load, I have to slow down the pace.
    Sexy sounds our a turn, .knowing that you are pleasing someone.

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

I think I've more or less trained myself to be silent because the idea of being overheard is like a bucket of ice water on the libido. I'd like to think it would be different if it wasn't just me in the bed...

Noises wise, if they're genuine? Yes, that's a turn on.

Imogen Arie [sign in to see picture]

Troubled Joe wrote:

An appreciative moan is always welcome. I'm not a fan of OTT noise though, just find it off-putting.

Agree with this! Just enough to know he is turned on too is great
    RainbowBoy [sign in to see picture]

Guys who moan in videos is a massive turn on for me <3
    Nothing sexier than a guy letting you know he's enjoying himself :D
    I occasionally have to put a pillow over my face :/ as to not wake anyone else in the house xD

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm the noisy one in our house - in bed and out so I'm told! Love it when OH moans.

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

My OH doesn't make a lot of noise but when he does it really turns me on. He does it just enough for me to know that he's enjoying what I'm doing

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

The better half thinks I'm loud and usually ends up kissing me to dampen the noise.
    If I'm enjoying something it's hard to contain my appreciation.
    The older I get the more vocal I am

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

I thought I'd already commented on this thread, but clearly haven't! lol.

I absolutely love to hear my husband moan and groan during sex. Even more so if he swears when he cums. He knows it drives me wild.

I also love it when he's spanking me and he makes the 'relief' groans - it's like he's getting something out of doing it...it really does drive me nuts :D

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I 100% get off on hearing the excitement building in my oh, love it and the louder/more vocal he is the better. I like to hear him tell me what to do, hear his gasps and moans, it's hot turns me on.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Ive only had sex once and he insisted he never makes a sound warned me beforehand but when we were busy I couldn't stop him from making moans and other noises and I didn't want to it was the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I roar the place down, the louder I am the more I cum. My Oh is a silent lamb! Pathetic

niceass [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I roar the place down, the louder I am the more I cum. My Oh is a silent lamb! Pathetic

Ditto

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.