• I can't seem to concentrate unless I have sex before

LaSlut [sign in to see picture]

I have been having this problem for a few years now. I am a medical student in the first year, and for me to be able to buckle down and study, I need to have sex just before otherwise I find it hard to study my books.

Once I have had 20 minutes of play time with a guy or more or less and that someone has paid attention to my Pussy, I can then relax and do everything which needs to be done.

Have any of you been in my situation unless you have sex, all you do is think about it and can't seem to concentrate on getting things done, unless your needs are satisfied?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

It happens to me and my OH quite often. However, once we're finished, all we want to do is sleep!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Yes, when there's something boring I have to do and of course I'd much rather be doing anything but!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean! There's been the ocassion where during breaks between lectures (I'm a 2nd year) I've went to my boyfriends for sex and then I can concentrate a little beter afterwards.

Right now I feel I'm getting worse, sex is literally all I can think of and everything I say is somewhat sexual. During lectures that I cannot bare to be in, I put my head on the desk and fantasize! x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Kind of. I think about sex too much and it distracts me from things. But much like Subdom said, i usually am so relaxed after a session I could just sleep.

I walked out infront of a car today on my way back from work because I was day dreaming about the session we had the previous night. Not ideal lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.