• Body challenges: sex while fat and disabled

girlalive [sign in to see picture]

My husband and I are both fat. On top of that, he's a foot taller than me, and has a very short penis. I have very short legs, and a disability that can make my joints dislocate and effects my mobility. My legs are too short to get on top comfortably. Doggy just never seems to work because of the height difference, and my big butt. We've sort of managed missionary with a pillow under my butt, and there's a thing we've done with one of my legs over him and one between his legs while he's on his side, but that position doesn't seem to do much for him. I'm getting frustrated with our lack of options.

Does anyone have any advice and/or sympathy. (And if you think you'll help by telling me to lose weight, please just shut up. Trust me that that advice is neither helpful nor appreciated. Ever.)

B-B [sign in to see picture]

I have had numerous back surgeries and have a progressive nerve disease, so I can understand where you are coming from. Spooning position has always been a good one for my husband and I when I am sore. Lovehoney also sells a sex position enhancer chair/stool that is wonderful and easy one sore backs and joints.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

How about you laying on your back with your bottom at the end of the bed, and your husband standing at the end of the bed holding / supporting your legs bent or upright? He can hold the backs of your thighs allowing for easier penetration xx

I may have to see about getting that sex position enhancer chair (when it's back in stock). I think that might work for us, and I'm impressed that it is rated to be strong enough to support my fat butt and then some.

This may also help you in the position I mentioned :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30764

Scorpius12, I was looking at that as a possibility as well. I'll send some links to husband and see what he thinks. (As frustrating as this all is at times, at least my husband and I are both pretty good with mouths and hands, so we're not completely going without. It could be worse.)

That's good, I hope you find something that works for you both :) xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Wow, ok. Telling people to shut up is just rude. THAT is never helpful or appreciated. This is a friendly forum, 1. I don't think anyone would suggest that to you out of politeness and 2. If they DID, they wouldn't be saying it in a mean way. It's just standard medical advice and it does help a lot of people with various conditions, myself included. So yeah, I didn't like hearing it but it was helpful. It's kinda hurtful to others going on the offensive when there is no need :/

As for advice, have you looked up positions online? There are loads of links with hundreds of positions. My partner and I find it helpful to look at them and see if they can be adapted to work for us. Usually just a case of lying at different angles to what is shown and other little changes. Some seriously abstract ones out there that would surprise you at how little flexibility they need.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Both of the above mentioned items are brilliant suggestions and i have reviewed the position strap myself. I have a bad spinal issue and it really helps to alleviate pressure in a fair amount of positions.

I would also suggest http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845 they are expensive but a lot of people swear by them as it makes it a lot comfier for varying positions.

I do hope you find at least some of these things helpful and that things pick up healthwise for both yourself and your husband. Living with pain and disabilities is not an easy thing to do. As for the losing weight I completely hear you, it took me a very long time to be able to get the extra weight off that my spinal issue caused as everything I did caused pain, but determination got me there slowly but surely and it did help, but I completely understand that sometimes it's just not possible and I applaud you or looking for alternative solutions instead of just giving up and accepting it.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried a penis extender? It fits over his penis and gives a few extra inches, it may not be something you're interested in, but from the reviews it still allows a lot of feeling for both parties.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if you've tried, on your side with one leg up near your chest with him, one leg either side of your other straight leg, sort of 90 degrees to each other, this position can give very deep penetration so may be worth a try?

Sinner [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Don't know if you've tried, on your side with one leg up near your chest with him, one leg either side of your other straight leg, sort of 90 degrees to each other, this position can give very deep penetration so may be worth a try?

I was just about to suggest the very same thing

it works for me and is one of my favourites

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.