• Have you bought anything new for valentines?

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We bought docs ultra harness with the vibrating 8 inch classic dildo yesterday. A mutual gift which should arrive on Thursday. We can't wait for it! Will be so thrilling to try it out during Valentine.

B-B [sign in to see picture]

We splurged and bought the "we vibe 4" and a bondage set :) Should be arriving any day now!!!

FantasyX [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought the Tracey Cox beginner bondage kit for the OH, she doesn't know about it, but its something she has mentioned in the past so time to explore

JJohnson [sign in to see picture]

Ordered some lingere and a tickler for my GF. First time I will have presented her with anything like this and hoping she reacts positively.

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

i bought some new underwear for both MrMuffin and myself and some of the massage candles which are all here waiting for when we get the chance to use them. I wont make any plans for valentines as whenever we make plans something always happens to stop them so although they are part of our valentines gift they are for use when we get the chance or are in the mood. (am still hoping for some us time and a nice meal in the eve)

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Its my bf birthday few days b4 so ive got him a fitness band but from lh, Im waiting for arrival on lube, bag, booby sweets, xrate love hesrt sweets lol, a stroker, blindfold ... wanna introduce him that sort of play x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I've just received something from LH to road test and review so I'll be trying that ! Great timing LH !!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.