• need some hints and tips

jennietools [sign in to see picture]

@kinky wife

my husband of 15 years left me last year for my rugby team captain, which was a great surprise as up until that point she was a laesbian! it hurt like absolute hell, and i cried into my pillow evry night for about a month.

i then gave myself a mental slap round the face and pulled myself together.

my daughter and i now live in our own little place and we have come a long way.

i still have the odd bad day but i find that my purchases from LH help ease any stress!

all i wanted was to have my marriage back the way it was too, but then even if he only strayed once, can you regain the trust back in your relationship or will you always be wondering where he is/ what/who he's doing?

you deserve better than you have been treated, he is a fool to do what he did to you and you children, be strong for them and keep your chin up xx

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

thanks there's alot to get my head round as I only just found out yesterday I need to work out what's going on in my head but thank you again for all your advice i don't even think its sunk in properly yet so just need work out being a mum and me first x

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

thank you all so much for your help/advise I have had a long and deep conversation with my husband and we are going to try and work things out I no your all probably thinking I'm a mug (coz I would be) I no its going to hard work but I feel its right for me and my family and all we can do is try x

ChiisInnerBeauty [sign in to see picture]

Oh hun im so sorry to hear what he has done! I understand that your confused and dont know what to do. I have a child of my own and if my OH ever cheated on me i wouldnt know if to stay or not as i woulnt want my child going without a dad. But on the other hand a new dad might be nice, you never know!

lou2 [sign in to see picture]

Hope everything works out for you.
    Don't think you are a mug only you know how you feel and you should do what's best for you and your family

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

All the best to you Kinky; I hope he realises how lucky he is to have a second chance and doesn't hurt you again. You're not a mug to try and work things out, you've shown a lot of compassion for your kids and for him, so fingers crossed for you. Take one day at a time, and talk to him if you ever feel the past interfering with getting on with your present and future. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.