• What advice would ya give to a uni student who just wants to pleasure his girl this valentines?

OwnedByMyMistress [sign in to see picture]

Any men or women have some sex advice they could give to a young 19 year old lad, who really wants to give his girlfriend a few nights of her life? ;)

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure about Advice

Guidance would be:

Take her out some place nice, and have a treat waiting for her when you get back, that is if you have some space to be alone with one another.

Every person likes to feel that they are honored even if its for 30 mins an hour a whole day

[suspended user]

suspended user

Maybe ask her what her perfect Valentine's day would be? :)

We have decided to stay in on Valentine's and I am going to cok. I meant in a more sexual way, if anyone has a good idea?

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Tough to give advice not knowing either of you, but thinking back to when me and my partner were 19, back at uni, the most important thing that I can think of is just being together and making the day special in whatever way you can. Surprising her even with simple things like setting up candles or having a romantic meal at home. When me and my partner were at uni we were kind of struggling with money so at valentines we wouldn't really be able to go out anywhere. One year he set up a picnic for me just in our flat on a rug on our living room floor, some candles set around, and it was such a lovely gesture. It's nice to have things done for you that you're not expecting, and that are a bit different from the usual kind of generic things like flowers or chocolates (not that they aren't great too! ;) )

As for any sex advice, I suppose I'd just say to keep things relaxed, don't feel like there's any pressure to do anything just because it's valentines, but have a good time together. Maybe talk about some things that you both might want to try out in the future, feel out whether she has any fantasies that she'd be interested in acting out, and buy a new toy or outfit or something for her that you can play with on the day.

Thanks a lot Skitty, that is some great advice! I have bought a new toy already, and she has bought me an outift and a new toy too

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you have plenty of inspiration to keep things exciting for valentines day already then :) If you're looking for anything extra, I don't know if you or your girlfriend would be interested in this, but I personally think that this game is a fantastic valentines activity, and a really fun way of implementing new outfits and toys: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Massage candles!

The_Cuboner [sign in to see picture]

As a fellow student, my advice would be simply make sure she enjoys herself. No doubt you do that already but make the focus all about her (she will reciprocate so you don't need to worry about that!) If there's something new you can try then that's great but even small changes can make the sex mindblowing. It's hard to give advice without knowing what you do normally but whatever it is, try changing it up

hazey999 [sign in to see picture]

Massage candles, oil and rocks are all great fun, relatively cheap and romantic as well as sexy. Massage rocks are particularly good value as they never run out and can be used hot or cold in so many different ways. With lovehoney you can get a discrete package sent to her house as a surprise gift. Check their starter kits or three for ten pounds range fort cool new ideas.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.