• Taste, texture or volume

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Texture.Some guys have smooth and silky texture,which I love!But others..feels like swallowing a snot..ew.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I love it, sometimes I can tell if he's had energy drinks or coffee as it can have a kick to it, and the longer it's been the stronger it tastes but I enjoy doing it. The main issue for me is keeping the area clean though he's a hard worker so obviously is a bit sweaty, i have been known to send him off for a wash before I start lol

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I am not keen on the texture. I don't think their is really all that much of a take but the texture it kinda like snot so that puts me off a lot.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I haven't actually swallowed a wide variety of cum I must admit. In fact the grand total of 2 men have received this from me. However you guys are putting me off adding a 3rd to the list, snot textured jizz? No wonder you don't like it, lol. I'm guessing I've been quite lucky x

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

I haven't actually swallowed a wide variety of cum I must admit. In fact the grand total of 2 men have received this from me. However you guys are putting me off adding a 3rd to the list, snot textured jizz? No wonder you don't like it, lol. I'm guessing I've been quite lucky x

I've not experienced any of the yucky ones thankfully x
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Is there anything can be done about the texture? I know there are various methods for those who don't like the taste but I've recently found out that that's not the problem.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I love swallowing, but it has to be direct from him.

If he cums on his stomach or somewhere, I won't lick it off there because I don't like the texture once it's out and landed! I think as it cools a bit it gets more gloopy lol

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Generally I have no problems, but when my boyfriend has been ill or just eating badly then texture and taste are yuck!!

Bubblevicious [sign in to see picture]

I've only ever tasted my OH's and I like it. I can't say it's gloopy. It has kind of a tingly aftertaste which I quite enjoy.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Drinking water helps with the texture.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I have tried swallowing, but I really didn't like the taste and the texture... the smell doesn't bother me but taste and texture really put me off... and the quantity is too much as well, maybe I could deal with a smaller load but there's always too much for me!

hornyandkinky [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend loves it the more the better she doesn't waste any of it . She loves every thing about it.x

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

The texture is dependant upon hydration levels, and age.

If the guy is dehydrated and/or has "saved up" his jizz for a couple of days, the cum will be thick, gloopy, stingy, snotty, and also smell stronger, too.

Always make sure your guy drinks plenty of water and has cum already in the past day or so to help with the texture and smell. Oh and staying clean/hygenic down there too, but that's just common sense/courtesy (well I think so).

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

hornyandkinky wrote:

My girlfriend loves it the more the better she doesn't waste any of it . She loves every thing about it.x

That one sounds like a keeper, mate.

Sunnytrekker [sign in to see picture]

texture and taste (usualy a bottle of coke to hand for afterwards)

mrskandmrt [sign in to see picture]

For us the wife is happy to swallow with no real problems, usually has a glass of water handy though. If i'm honest i quite like the visuall stimulation of putting it on different body parts

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I love swallowing either directly from hubby or I'm happy to lap it up from wherever it lands !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.