• Taste, texture or volume

thechosenone [sign in to see picture]

It's always described as an acquired taste when swallowing, though is the actually taste, texture or volume the main dislike?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

The smell 😁 ( feeling sick thinking anout it )

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

The texture it's like thick phlem

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

All of the above!! Probably texture more than anything...or smell...

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I'm gonna raise a hand for those that ain't bothered...
    I enjoy it 👍

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Definitely texture for me... it's like whatever part of the inside of your mouth/throat it touches gets all dry and sticky feeling immediately. Uncomfy and gross.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote: I'm gonna raise a hand for those that ain't bothered... I enjoy swallowing 👍

+1 It doesn't bother me at all either :) xx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote: I'm gonna raise a hand for those that ain't bothered... I enjoy swallowing 👍 Yep same, was starting to think it was just me, lol. Nothing about it bothers me at all :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

Definitely texture for me... it's like whatever part of the inside of your mouth/throat it touches gets all dry and sticky feeling immediately. Uncomfy and gross.

Maybe have a glass of water handy or some chocolate milk, and have some immediately afterwards - that should help :) xx

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Skitty wrote:

Maybe have a glass of water handy or some chocolate milk, and have some immediately afterwards - that should help :) xx

Chocolate milk would definitely endear the whole experience to me more :P Awesome idea x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I quite like it

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

With the right person, it can be ok.

All my partners have different taste and textures etc, and can vary for different reasons.

I found when one stopped smoking it tasted less bitter, as well as another just introducing a glass of organge juice a day ade it taste ok.

I think it's not the actual taste, texture, etc which I get put off of, but more of the guy keeping down there clean in general. I've learned blow jobs after a guy has worked all day or been to the gym is a no, as the smell is what gets to me making me feel ill throughout the general process.

Although right now I can't give blow jobs let a lone swallow, anything other than food in my mouth even for a few seconds makes me feel sick. Strange pregnancy thing, which is also making it take forever to brush my teeth as I have to take it so slowly and in stages, so it'd be pointless even giving blow jobs right now *sigh*.

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote: I'm gonna raise a hand for those that ain't bothered... I enjoy swallowing 👍 Yep same, was starting to think it was just me, lol. Nothing about it bothers me at all :)

I'm another one, I actually really like it!
    dark_rose [sign in to see picture]

texture and also thinking too much about it before it happens, is that odd?

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

I love swallowing, it's amazing.

The only thing I have a problem with that does make me gag sometimes is when it hits the tickly part of my soft palate. But that can be avoided by taking him as far down my throat as I can manage just at the vital moment. Mmm. :P

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Just a crappy gag reflex. I like doing it for the right guy but I even struggle with brushing my teeth :( the smell does make a huge difference it can totally put me off!

bumblebee1989 [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote: I'm gonna raise a hand for those that ain't bothered... I enjoy swallowing 👍

+1 It doesn't bother me at all either :) xx

Snap, I actually really like it. It turns me on. Plus it's a hell of a lit better than getting it in the eye

The_Cuboner [sign in to see picture]

Definitely the taste. It does vary since the first guy I gave a blowjob to, he didn't taste bad at all. My current boyfriend likes a lot of smelly foods though so it's usually not great. But gag reflex is probably the worst thing of all, my throat always hurts if I go deep

Zevi [sign in to see picture]

I like swallowing! Sure, the taste can vary, but it's not that much of an issue to me.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Depending on the guy, cant say I mind my bfs ... I could imaginr the both things would definitely be a put off but I like swallowing his, even when he did smoke x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.